Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I'm Way Late! CASt?

I just noted that there will be no CASt in the Sims 4. And I was worried that there would be no vampires or chest hair or pets?? Lordy lord! Looks like whenever it's Sims Time here, it will be the Sims 3 for me...and it won't cost any further money! I had been hoping that EA had reached their nadir with the Sim City debacle...guess not.

Screenshot-87.jpg
33ba886a-039e-4500-8fa0-a9e7635368d4.png

Comments

• Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited October 2013
    For some reason, they decided we want color presets again. :roll: I don't think they actually asked a single player about it when they made that decision. So, they just threw out one of the best features of Sims 3 like it was garbage, and went back to the limitations of Sims 2. :(
  • Options
    TheDivaGirl02TheDivaGirl02 Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    4u4ever4u4ever Posts: 207 Member
    edited October 2013
    Okay so I play Sims daily but somehow have never heard of CASt before. I know CAS means Create A Sim, but what's CASt?

And are you serious that in TS4 we can't change the patterns and colours anymore like in TS3? Wow, I honestly can't see what they are planning to improve with TS4 because everything I've heard so far sounds worse than TS2.
  • Options
    GradyBoleynGradyBoleyn Posts: 39 Member
    edited October 2013
    I think CASt just means Create A Style to differentiate it from CAS. St as in STyle.