Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Purchase History Feature

In case anyone is interested, SimGuru Russkii has a detailed explanation over in General/Technical Discussions "Website Issues..." thread. :D
Call me Dee :p
Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"

Comments

• Options
    Lotte2003Lotte2003 Posts: 108 Member
    ok thnx man
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    A link to the thread would be helpful. I haven't found it yet.
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    A link to the thread would be helpful. I haven't found it yet.
    @CaySedaiSim, I don't have a link either (it's probably long gone by now), but this original post is from a year ago; my guess is it was when the Purchase History started allowing downloads from within it and a few other things were restructured.
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    sorry, I didn't see how long ago the thread originated. Weird that a thread doesn't get any comments until nearly a year after it was made. That explains why I couldn't find the thread it was talking about. :-(
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    sorry, I didn't see how long ago the thread originated. Weird that a thread doesn't get any comments until nearly a year after it was made. That explains why I couldn't find the thread it was talking about. :-(
    No reason to be sorry! These things happen. I got all excited about new Purchase History features ("ooooh, can we hide things now?") but then realised that was unlikely at this stage and saw the date. It's definitely odd to only see a comment now.
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)