Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More humour and silliness

One of the main things I love throughout the sims franchise is the humour. I remember when playing sims 2 and I sold their tv just at the right moment and they started freaking out over their disappearing furniture. Oh how that made me chuckle . In the sims 3 I liked the touch of enabling jokes in the cheat bar, whoever came up with that simple idea is freaking great. I hope that they really focus on detail in the sims 4, for me that's what really makes a game, you just know a lot of effort has gone into it and it makes it more enjoyable.
With the sims 4 I want sims to know that I'm there , they are not just rag dolls that ignore the fact that their tv has mysteriously disappeared. Even if it's a glitch I want sims to freakout about how their grandma is currently stuck in the wall.

Comments

• Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited September 2013
    I would love more humour and silliness!

Both in Sims4 the game and in the Sims4 forum. :lol:
  • Options
    KyliesThoughtsKyliesThoughts Posts: 698 Member
    edited September 2013

I agree. I just feel... sad when I come on here sometimes. :lol:
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    edited September 2013

Agreed....people on here need to learn not to argue, complain, or otherwise between themselves on the basis of everyone else's opinions. And they need not jump to conclusions over a game that hasn't even come out regardless of what they hear. You never know what is in the name of publicity and what they will actually do to our game. At least not until it comes out.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Oh and double agree with the whole silliness and humor!! We need it back even if it isn't "realistic". It shouldn't have become this realistic.....only a little bit.
  • Options
    IMeepIMeep Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited September 2013
    Meh. I enjoy the humor in item descriptions and the like, but I hate when it crosses into the actual sims world. I prefer more a serious simulation.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    IMeep wrote:
    Meh. I enjoy the humor in item descriptions and the like, but I hate when it crosses into the actual sims world. I prefer more a serious simulation.

I think that they should have it individualized.....like have certain things that you do create silliness. So then that way, if you don't want silliness, then you don't have to have it. And the ones that do, can make it so.
  • Options
    lil_slglil_slg Posts: 1,010 New Member
    edited September 2013
    :mrgreen: More silliness is needed like in sims2 definitely! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited September 2013
    Bear31 wrote:

Agreed....people on here need to learn not to argue, complain, or otherwise between themselves on the basis of everyone else's opinions. And they need not jump to conclusions over a game that hasn't even come out regardless of what they hear. You never know what is in the name of publicity and what they will actually do to our game. At least not until it comes out.

People have been arguing and having spats ever since the sims 1 forum. I just read it, laugh and move on. You get use to it after awhile. I guess it is some peoples way of venting and letting their feelings be known about how they feel about the game. I guess if you think about it, it would be kind of boring if everyone on here agreed with each other and everything was nice and rosy all the time. It does help break the monotony.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have to agree... more humor and silliness is needed with this series. It's become too serious, both in-game and out.
  • Options
    TheMarsh1TheMarsh1 Posts: 99 Member
    edited September 2013
    Judging by the arrival trailer and the little easter eggs, I think the sims 4 will be more lighthearted. Some of those links were hilarious! :mrgreen: