Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP!!!!!

I only have 60 simpoints and there is no simpoint bundle that is the same amount as midnight hollow, the voodoo bundle is too expensive for me so please help!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png

Comments

• Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited September 2013
    There are a number of different bundle sizes. Unfortunately, there is not a bundle the same amount as the world.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited September 2013
    I only have 60 simpoints and there is no simpoint bundle that is the same amount as midnight hollow, the voodoo bundle is too expensive for me so please help!

What kind of help are you asking for? Do you expect someone to gift you simpoints so you can buy Midnight Hollow or someone to gift you Midnight Hollow? I think you have a lot of nerve asking for either one! Save up and buy your own simpoints like everyone else does.
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • Options
    Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    edited September 2013
    Akila906 wrote:

What kind of help are you asking for? Do you expect someone to gift you simpoints so you can buy Midnight Hollow or someone to gift you Midnight Hollow? I think you have a lot of nerve asking for either one! Save up and buy your own simpoints like everyone else does.

No, im not asking for the world im was wondering if their was any way I could buy as much simpoints as the world costs, I guess Ill just have to buy the 20$ and 1$ or 10$ (whatever it was) bundle for 30$
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png