Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*IMPORTANT* Midnight Hollow Release Information *READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A THREAD*

It seems to be a common thing recently that players are posting to inquire on when the world will be available to them on September 26th and other information.

Therefore, below is the information regarding the official release time of Midnight Hollow, so please read this carefully and plan on doing other things until release date.

Please do not spend all night waiting for the world to come out on Midnight, as it's not going to happen. (Unless it's actually midnight at the time below for you).

The release time of Midnight Hollow will be around these times:
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM Pacific Standard United States Time
Via SimGuruSmitty on Twitter:

I know you are all eager for Midnight Hollow tomorrow (I am too!) but make sure you wait until the cache fully clears on the website. 11am or 12pm Pacific Time is the safest if you want all of the right information on the store website. (Hint: Gold is on sale). I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow! *SQUEE!*

Please use this time converter in order to figure out when it will be released in YOUR area. I know there's plenty of other time converters, so if someone has a better one, please post and I'll add it.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-pdt-converter

Also, it will NOT be sold in a Simpoint Bundle. Nor will it be sold in retail stores.

It will be sold for simpoints for the following prices:

Standard (World Content + Savvy Seller's Collection only): 2450 Simpoints
Gold (World + PC + Venue *Gold Star* Content): 4350 Simpoints

Sale price is UNANNOUNCED and will be added upon the world being available for sale.

Gold edition information will be added as soon as its live!

The Venue will NOT, and I repeat, NOT be sold separately as there are no plans on selling it separately any time soon. So please think about what you are purchasing before you hit that purchase button.

One mistake, and you may end up having to go to CS for a refund...

Hope this clarifies things,
AznSensei

Comments

• Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited September 2013
    WorldTimeBuddy

This one is really handy as you can compare as many time zone as you want in neat rows..
    Just type any new time zone to add a new comparison.
    Forum time: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
    Store time: PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
    Forum vs Store Time:
    WorldTimeBuddy - GMT to PDT

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you, I will use that!
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited September 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    WorldTimeBuddy

This one is really handy as you can compare as many time zone as you want in neat rows..
    Just type any new time zone to add a new comparison.
    Forum time: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
    Store time: PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
    Forum vs Store Time:
    WorldTimeBuddy - GMT to PDT

Thank you Valgon :D

I will try again later, I received this error...

"The server may be down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load."

Maybe everyone in the forums has just clicked the link, lol ;)
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you AznSensei.

Appreciate how you put all info into nutshells :D

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited September 2013
    Nice info post Azn!
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks! I love the heads up posts, so may questions get asked Wednesday night/early Thursday morning before the store releases it and much more if it is a world :) You may want to post this on the stores forum too unless you worry about duplicate posting, if that is the case I'll post and quote you :) Just wanna make sure everyone has this info :)
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited September 2013
    It says on my screen

NEW WORLD COMING SEPTEMBER 26th! Midnight Hollow

Then when I go to the page it says

Available:

27/09/13

So which day is it I can get it!!!!!!

• Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited September 2013
    It says on my screen

Available:

27/09/13

There was the same problem with DV remember? it was still released on the promised Thursday between 10am-1pm :)
  • Options
    LaellaLaella Posts: 519 Member
    edited September 2013
    It says on my screen

Available:

27/09/13

Depends on your country. if you live in a country/area that would be 27th during PST 26th 10-1pm then it would be released early on the 27th. same time as everyone else just different time zone. It's released based on that time period at 3am-6am on the 27th for me
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Even with the time differance it would still be the 26th here if they release it at 9am - that's the same thing that happens on the Thursdays they release stuff - they release it at 9am US time and its 6pm the same day here in uk. So I cant understand why according to the page we have to wait a full 24 hours for the world which we don't usually have to do.

Well anyway will check back later tonight (after parents evening at my Eldest daughters preferred choice of Secondary school lol) and see if the world is avaialbe for us poor UK Simmers
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    another thing I am confused about

It says (for me at least) that Savvy Seller's Collection is available with the Standard Edition of the world, but does not say that anything is included with the gold. Again is this just a mistake by the store team in their wording cos it could be very confusing. I know AznSensi has posted that the Standard does not contain the PC but the wording on the screens is very confusing and many people could be mislead by this

standard_zps8b8ef888.png

gold_zps54aab2a4.png
  • Options
    RachelShennanRachelShennan Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2013
    Is the savvy seller colelction available in the standard set? I'm not too fussed about getting the toy venue, but I do want the savvy seller collection.
  • Options
    MrsTILMrsTIL Posts: 67 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I am one of those ones that got confused haha!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Updated first post...
  • Options
    tinareneewoodtinareneewood Posts: 14
    edited September 2013
    :shock: :?: Well... what I am confused about isssssss... If you choose the Gold rather than the standard... will you only be able to have a toy store or will you have the option to have a regular store "with" the "option" to have a toy store??? (as in both ways, ya know)... it's really confusing. I don't want to get stuck with only being able to have a toy store... but I would like the option to have one if I want... anybody got any thoughts on that? and..........

also I agree with Msrednotdead that posted the pics... it doesn't say you get the premium content included with the Gold edition... :?:
  • Options
    RachelShennanRachelShennan Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Updated first post...

Thanks!
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited September 2013
    ah thanks for this i was just wondering. so i assume around 12pm to 1pm for me Eastern Time . i'm not good with time zones lol
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Gold information will be updated as soon as it goes live.
  • Options
    tinareneewoodtinareneewood Posts: 14
    edited September 2013
    Thanks AznSensei ... your such a helpful sweet person :thumbup: ..
  • Options
    MoonriseKingdomMoonriseKingdom Posts: 480 Member
    edited September 2013
    I want Midnight Hollow so bad, but I guess I will have to wait. I called the EA Help session and they said that users been having problems with buying SimPoints and they don't know when it's fixed. I wanna scream.
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Azn for posting this. :-) I don't understand why it is so hard for people to comprehend when the information was stated many times. :? Oh well hopefully they will get it now.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited September 2013
    Bump

For obvious reasons :roll:
  • Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm looking forward to reading your review, Chris. Thanks for clearing things up.
  • Options
    stenopelixstenopelix Posts: 385 Member
    edited September 2013
    Something´s going on. Can´t refresh. Store site stays clear :D . Thank you for claryfing things, AznSensei :thumbup:
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited September 2013
    stenopelix wrote:
    Something´s going on. Can´t refresh. Store site stays clear :D . Thank you for claryfing things, AznSensei :thumbup:

Yes, they must be putting it up to buy very soon!