Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

where can i get ....

ok ive noticed when looking at some other peoples sims that they have different stuff. eg. hair chests, sexy underwear etc. where can i get this stuff from?

Comments

• Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited July 2009
    Modthesims great site and I have never had a problem with any of thier mods or cc
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited July 2009
    there are 3 hairy chest accseories on mod, both look pretty good. there are also tattoos and other fun things that can be added as acsessories, check out modthesims, theres alot of good stuff :)
  • Options
    jkLegendaryjkLegendary Posts: 251 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i dont understand mod the sims that well because i dowloaded winrar then when i hit download for the item i want this win winrar thing pops up and i dont know what to do from there
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited July 2009
    well when winrar pops up you need to extract the files to a location on your pc. you can either put them in your sims download folder, which in sims 3 is mildly complicated, or you can download the modthesims helper monkey. it installs everything for you, no fuss no muss
    after having installed helper monkey all you do is extract the files to your desktop and double click on them
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Zeri wrote:
    well when winrar pops up you need to extract the files to a location on your pc. you can either put them in your sims download folder, which in sims 3 is mildly complicated, or you can download the modthesims helper monkey. it installs everything for you, no fuss no muss
    after having installed helper monkey all you do is extract the files to your desktop and double click on them
    i downloaded monkey
    i double click and it said it was either unknown format or damaged
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2009
    I strongly encourage you to go to ModtheSims site and read the thread on the Monkey Helper. It's really helpful.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Zolt65 wrote:
    I strongly encourage you to go to ModtheSims site and read the thread on the Monkey Helper. It's really helpful.
    i did and still whenever i open the folder or do anything it say its unkown format or damged

ive read that think like 5 time
  • Options
    helinchelinc Posts: 97 New Member
    edited July 2009
    is it a safe downloader?
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited July 2009
    helinc wrote:
    is it a safe downloader?

if you are talking about the monkey installer.. it is very safe :-)

edit: I have been a member of mts since they opened their site and have never had any problems with anything from their site... :)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    whats the actul website address cos i cant seem 2 find it
  • Options
    SisalySisaly Posts: 148 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Why can you all find this site but not other sim's sites?

Go here and bookmark it.
    http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=2

Best Sims Site EVAR!
  • Options
    SisalySisaly Posts: 148 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Double post....I don't know how... :cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    it wont let me d/l anything cos i have noton antivirus thing.
    how do i turn this off 4 like 10 mins 2 d/l