Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight Hollow Creation Sharing Thread

Comments

• Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited December 2013
    Bump so Azn sees it to update. :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited December 2013
    @Shogo_Yahagi - Jack's looks amazing! Recommended and saved to my favorites so I can download it tonight!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    ApplePolkaDotApplePolkaDot Posts: 298 Member
    edited January 2014
    Vampire Married Coupe. No CC

Darkfalls
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7914294
    original.jpg
  • Options
    Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited January 2014
    My Precarious Pub remix (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7775363) has been downloaded more than 100 times, and to celebrate, I offer this bonus upload.

The Firenze (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7950879) is a two-story Italianate home decorated in classic style with modern amenities. The 3 large bedrooms share the upstairs with a comfortable lounge, while the spacious master suite has access to a full private bath and a balcony. The common areas downstairs include an office, a library, a large living room, dining room, and kitchen.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"
    Designed for city life, it can be placed on a lot as small as 20 x 20, but it can easily be placed on a larger lot to add a garage or larger grounds.

Night owls will appreciate the Master suite's lack of an eastern exposure, keeping the room in the shade in the morning so they can sleep in...

...while morning people, if there are any in Midnight Hollow, will appreciate the balcony access to soak in the bright morning sun.

The master bath is decorated in period style, with hand crafted tiles and art glass details.

The second bedroom's study area makes it perfect for a student.

The third bedroom's rich dark colors make it a perfect place to relax, even during the day.

Downstairs, the large living room combines classic style with modern touches like the gaming system and wall-mounted HD TV.

The stylish kitchen and dining room offer entertainment options.

As always, the Firenze is CC-free.
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited January 2014
    So many beautiful lots and sims in this thread! :D Seriously, the last few world threads have just been outstanding, absolutely everything is gorgeous and so difficult to decide which thing to download!! :D:D:D
    One of my favorite builders, <b>Susanna827</b>, created this beautiful house:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7765162

I don't think she ever shares in these threads, and I didn't want anyone to miss it :)

That's very lovely, does she by any chance have a thread in the creative corner with pictures of her other creations?
  • Options
    IsleyQuinzelIsleyQuinzel Posts: 93
    edited January 2014
    I just got Midnight Hollow yesterday! I am in love with this world. I was so excited to play that instead of creating my own family, I decided to choose a pre-made one and revamp them a bit.

I chose the Lau family (the three sisters) and took over Lucy as my main Sim. I renamed her Annabelle but then realized her sister's name is Annie, so I'm going to change it to just Belle. I completely revamped her but only changed her sisters a little bit.

ph2v3mX.jpg
    Here is Lucy/Belle after her makeover :)

Q4VGUYz.jpg
    A bit more full-body.

7vc01qU.jpg
    The sisters.

MuqHstG.jpg
    Belle on her first date with Hyun-Moon Jun.

I plan on maybe having Belle and her sisters get into witchcraft...haven't decided yet! And although Belle is pursuing Hyun-Moon for now I may make a vampire Sim to sweep her off her feet ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The Tomb (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7958968) is the perfect place to dance 'til you drop in Midnight Hollow. Dance the night away at the Tomb, which wraps the heat of Al Simhara in deepest Midnight gloom. Additional screenshots can be seen in the Tomb's slideshow on the Exchange.

With the Tomb, Jack's, and the Precarious Pub remix, all three types of Late Night venues can now be added to Midnight Hollow.

The braziers light your way as you descend to enter the Tomb.

Brave the guardian, if you dare.

After passing the guardian, recover your nerve at the underground bar.

Continue on to the many attractions of the dance floor level, including the Tomb's largest dancefloor, the Bazaar Bar, the famous Oasis Room hot tub, and the Bubble Lounge.

A different kind of guardian awaits those who would access the VIP Oasis Room, but the Bazaar Bar offers libations to all.

When the scene inside gets too hot to handle, venture upwards once more to enjoy the night breezes at the rooftop bar or the two outdoor dancefloors.

The Tomb in Midnight Hollow. It's absolutely the last dance club you'll ever need.
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited January 2014
    So many beautiful pictures, everyone!
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited January 2014
    So many beautiful lots and sims in this thread! :D Seriously, the last few world threads have just been outstanding, absolutely everything is gorgeous and so difficult to decide which thing to download!! :D:D:D
    One of my favorite builders, <b>Susanna827</b>, created this beautiful house:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7765162

I don't think she ever shares in these threads, and I didn't want anyone to miss it :)

That's very lovely, does she by any chance have a thread in the creative corner with pictures of her other creations?

I don't know - she always does the custom pics on her uploads so I've never thought to look there :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The Darkest Roast (Download)
    The Darkest Roast is a remix of Midnight Hollow's Lonely Literary Cafe. Instead of an empty house with a coffee machine and a bunch of mismatched chairs, it's now a functioning java hut. It has been completely redecorated and the wasted back yard space has been stocked with activities to help build your street cred with the rebels.

The crazy cat lady that ran the Lonely Literary Cafe has been bought out by someone who has actually seen a coffee shop.

The back yard is a great place to have a rant or get in a game of Sim Gnubb with your rebel friends.

...or to show off your street art chops.

The new owner has it looking like a coffee shop instead of a storage area for the remains of your grandmother's failed garage sale.

And now it smells like coffee and pastry instead of litter boxes and madness.

In Midnight Hollow, the best espresso comes from the Darkest Roast, where the coffee is always fair trade, organic, and totally CC-free. More screenshots are available in the slideshow on the Exchange page.
  • Options
    StefferCStefferC Posts: 102 New Member
    edited February 2014
    @Shago_Yahagi- thank you so much! I needed this. I'm not really much of a builder and just couldn't make it work.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    :-) You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Darkstar Comics (Download)

This remix of Darkside Books takes the shell of Darkside Books and turns it into a haven for all of Midnight Hollow's geeks, regardless of their interests.

Most of the space is taken up by Darkstar Comics. Downstairs, Darkstar Comics offers a broad selection of comics and collectibles, both new and vintage. It improves upon the University Life comic shop by being Savvy Seller enabled, allowing you to actually buy the collectibles on display.

Upstairs, gamer geeks will find a gaming lounge with console games, enough computers so you can raid with your friends, and an old-school arcade.

Have a craving for candy or soda? Visit the Admiral Snackbar to maintain your caffeine buzz and fuel your sugar high and get right back to the game.

The remainder of the space is taken up by Professor Bessemer's Oddity Emporium. Science geeks will find that Professor Bessemer's stocks a variety of science tools and decor re-imagined in a steampunk theme to better fit into Midnight Hollow, and is also Savvy Seller enabled so they can buy whatever they need to set up their own mad science lab.

Darkstar Comics is CC-Free. More screenshots are available in the Exchange slideshow.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Gothic Business District (Download)
    This is a customized Midnight Hollow version of my Local Business District shop shell. While the Local Business District gives you a pair of shops that you can set up however you see fit, the Gothic Business District gives you shops that you can drop into Midnight Hollow and play without having to decide what to sell.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Divided into two shops, the Gothic Business District will help you set up your family's home with a distinctly Midnight Hollow feel.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    Vicky and Ed's Consignment Shop features a wide variety of curios and oddities to delight and amuse.

screenshot_original.jpg
    The carefully chosen objects have been gathered from around the world and right at home in Midnight Hollow.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Montressor's has furniture and art to furnish your home in classic Midnight Hollow style.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    Whether you lean toward Steampunk or Gothic, Montressor's is ready to meet your needs.
  • Options
    BlastboomBlastboom Posts: 175 Member
    edited April 2014
    I made this starter house for the lot next to the old train station.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8065376
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited April 2014
    I definitely need to revisit this thread before playing Midnight Hollow again. :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Deserted Gymnasium Remix (Download)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 3 of the Midnight Hollow social group hangouts project is complete! After The Darkest Roast and Darkstar Comics gave hubs for interaction with Rebels and Nerds, the Jocks needed a place of their own, and the Deserted Gymnasium just wasn't cutting it. I've remixed it to give more opportunities for the competition and interaction that Jocks crave.

screenshot_original.jpg
    First up was a basketball court for shooting hoops and showing off your mad dunking skills.

screenshot_original.jpg
    There's also a downstairs rec room where you can compete in a rapid-fire free throw challenge...

screenshot_original.jpg

...or take to the lanes to show someone who's boss.

screenshot_original.jpg
    You can also challenge someone to a round of table tennis or juice pong.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Then, when you're ready to cool down, you can take a break from athletics to play some pool.

The Deserted Gymnasium Remix gives new ways to build your athletics skill, but more importantly, it gives new ways to build your relationships and raise your profile with the Jock social group. By remixing the existing gym, it lets you expand your gameplay options without taking up another lot, and it's CC free.

More screenshots are available in the Exchange slideshow and my showcase post.
  • Options
    jaleedudleyjaleedudley Posts: 4 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Just adding my Steampunk small Victorian cottage to this thread.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1219427

w-800h-600-2362837.jpg

• Options
    RhoxiRhoxi Posts: 10 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Hollow Flicks and Eats

Name: Hollow Flicks and Eats
    Lot Size: 40x20
    Lot Type: Hangout
    Ideal Placement: 2 Rojo Road, Midnight Hollow
    Expansion and Stuff Packs Used: Supernatural, Ambitions, Late Night, University Life, Pets, World Adventures, Showtime, High-End Loft, Outdoor Living
    Store Content Used: Business as Usual Bistro, Le Cinema Plumbob, Deliciously Indulgent Bakery, Wood fire Oven from Monte Vista, and miscellaneous items (see list here)

No non-EA content used.

This lot is intended to replace "For Lease" at 2 Rojo Road in downtown Midnight Hollow. Originally, it's five separate odd shaped buildings which are empty save for a few shelves and stuff so you can make your own store. I condensed it down to just a couple of buildings and designated the lot as a hangout.

z2YlqH2.jpg

The building on the left is a movie theater.

C6efjp2.jpg

Oj2UWY9.jpg

hRA2Xjq.jpg

The building on the right is a pizzeria. I put some decor items in the bakery display so it doesn't look empty, but if you run the store yourself I recommend putting food from the woodfire oven in there. I set the lot menu in my game to serve only Italian food.

vigifbW.jpg

gXuCkzW.jpg

9JPMSCY.jpg

eQqdI4u.jpg

You can download it here.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Midnight Ballroom

Name: Midnight Ballroom
    Lot Size: 25x50
    Lot Type: Fusion Lounge
    Ideal Placement: 53 Breach Bend, Midnight Hollow
    Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs Used: Supernatural, University Life, Late Night, World Adventures, Generations, Ambitions, Outdoor Living
    Store Content Used: Business as Usual Bistro, Now and Then Century Manor, Live Love Laugh, Romanza Ceremony and Reception

No Non-EA created content used.

Looking for a place to host your wedding? Maybe a swanky teen prom? Or are you just looking for an elegant evening out? Either way, the Midnight Ballroom has you covered. Intended to replaced the Moldy Missives Library at 53 Breach Bend, Midnight Hollow, it's now the most sophisticated way to spend an evening dancing and dining.

The library still looks the same on the outside. It's such a gorgeous building, though, so I thought it would make a great ballroom.

g0Opmhu.jpg

Especially now with the amazing grand staircases we can make thanks to the new venue!

93HiE5e.jpg

Downstairs, enjoy fine dining.

sQO0Yn9.jpg

Either help yourself using the banquet tables, or sit down and place an order with one of the servers.

pd9Z5J4.jpg

While the upstairs is for drinks and dancing.

S0WJpbq.jpg

There's also a small wedding area upstairs past the ballroom.

9WXGV1p.jpg

Y2jtqsr.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Lonely Literary Cafe, Overhauled

Name: Lonely Literary Cafe
    Lot Size: 40x40
    Lot Type: Hangout/Coffee Shop
    Expansions and Stuff Packs Used: Supernatural, World Adventures, Late Night, University Life, Seasons, Pets, Ambitions, Outdoor Living
    Store Content Used: Bohemian Garden and various "country" items

No non-EA content used.

A redecorated version of the venue located at 111 Shearin Stroll, Midnight Hollow. Now complete with University cofee bar, book register, community garden (University plants only), Bohemian wedding arch, and party area with dance floor, banquet table, and extra birthday/wedding cake table.

Out front, I added some of the new bohemian chairs.

BHBOL1B.jpg

Inside, I kept the country chique look the venue already had and just kinda ran with it.

4qaoRcJ.jpg

aTBWbJl.jpg

Out back, I added the new bohemian gazebo and wedding arch.

w5VsnIh.jpg

It's now a great place to grab some coffee, buy a book, and even throw a party. Here are a few pictures from a sim wedding on the lot.

Rm7CPWj.jpg

txMeLNu.jpg

T5WY7Ic.jpg

VwqQk2Q.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Bloodstone Manor

Name: Bloodstone Manor
    Lot Size: 64x64
    Lot Type: Residential
    Bedrooms: 5 adult, 2 children
    Bathrooms: 7 and 1/2
    Cost (furnished): 1,001,701
    Ideal Placement: 28 Swallow Street, Midnight Hollow
    Expansion and Stuff Packs Used: Supernatural, Ambitions, University Life, Late Night, Pets, Into the Future, Island Paradise, Seasons, Showtime, Generations, World Adventures, Master Suite, High-End Loft, Outdoor Living
    Store Content Used: tons, especially Zen, Steampunk, Victorian, and Gothic types (see full list here)
    No non-EA content used.

One last one (for today at least!). Ideal placement at 28 Swallow Street, Midnight Hollow. A legacy mansion of epic proportions. It features five adult bedrooms, two children's bedrooms, a pool, mausoleum, science lab, multi-story library, dessert parlor, gym, nursery, stable, greenhouse, and more! I was heavily inspired by HollownessDevour's Clockwork Manor (which can be found here) to give credit where it's due.

Here are some pictures--by no means a comprehensive look at this massive house.

Front View:
    Screenshot-2256~0.jpg

Entry Way:
    Screenshot-2396.jpg

Kitchen:
    Screenshot-564.jpg

Dining Room:
    Screenshot-563.jpg

Asian Bedroom:
    LPcchIC.jpg

Master Bedroom:
    Screenshot-566.jpg

Party/Music Room:
    Screenshot-571.jpg

Gazebo:
    Ee7nhoO.jpg

Library:
    Screenshot-581~0.jpg

Parlor:
    Screenshot-574~1.jpg

You can download Bloodstone Manor here.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Circus a la Sims

Name: Circus a la Sims
    Lot Size: 40x40
    Lot Type: Live Show Venue
    Ideal Placement: any 40x40 lot
    Expansion and Stuff Packs Used: Supernatural, World Adventures, Seasons, Showtime, Pets, Late Night, Generations, Ambitions, University Life, Island Paradise (most of this content, except for Showtime, is not strictly necessary)
    Store Content Used: Le Cirque Esprit along with a few miscellaneous items

No non-EA created content used.

Download here.

A live show venue designed to look like a circus. Complete with stage for your Showtime career sims to perform, as well as a flaming three jump obstacle course for your skilled horses. Showtime and the Le Cirque Esprit store set are the critical components for this venue.

Entrance:

zwwxlJK.jpg

Bird's Eye View:

5X5QRV6.jpg

Late Night bar on the left side:

gaDco6V.jpg

Food vendors and snow cone machines on the right side:

rff9vK8.jpg

An Acrobat Performing a Live Show on the Center Stage:

Pi6beRu.jpg

LY5SqBH.jpg

Miscellaneous Shots:

xTBRTtL.jpg

hA26d0D.jpg

Download here.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited May 2014
    Rolling Heights

- Roller Coaster lot

Rolling Heights
    Lot Type: Community - Hangout
    Cost: 478,000 simoleans
    Lot Size: 64x64
    Exchange Address: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7860207

Roller_C_MH036.jpg"width=550""height=400"
    snagit

This roller coaster takes up the entire 64x64 lot and varies between ground level and the fifth level.

This it the top level seen from above

Roller_C_MH036.jpg"width=550""height=400"
    imagen

I made the roller coasters first, and added walls and floors where I needed them for support. I also wanted the ride to go through buildings in places. Once I finished the layout of the roller coaster I tidied up the buildings and then I decided what would be useful things to put into them.

In the end there are three buildings and they all have different numbers of levels.

Here is an overview of the floors in each of the buildings starting at the roof level and going down. I didn't put actual roofs on any of the buildings.

The building that houses the start and end points of both roller coasters has three levels.

The top level is where Sims get on and off the purple roller coaster. This purple roller coaster is the longest ride of the two roller coasters.

Roller_C_MH032.jpg"width=550""height=400"

The middle level is where Sims get on and off the green roller coaster.

Roller_C_MH030.jpg"width=550""height=400"
    capture screen

The ground level of this building is a shady storage space.

The top floor of the largest building is level 4. Sims can climb up onto this top level and look down at the purple roller coaster go through the geyser run.

Roller_C_MH039.jpg"width=550""height=400"
    how do i print screen

Level 3 has the geyser run for the purple roller coaster and the space on each side of the roller coaster track is used for restrooms. One side for the men and the other side for the ladies.

Approaching the geyser run:
    Roller_C_MH041.jpg"width=550""height=400"
    (In case you are wondering - he competed in a pie eating contest before getting on the roller coaster. I sent him to the all in one bathroom but he doesn't seem to have made appropriate use of it.)

In the geyser run:
    Roller_C_MH043.jpg"width=550""height=400"

Watching the geyser run from the ladies rest room:
    Roller_C_MH040.jpg"width=550""height=400"

Watching from the men's restroom:
    Roller_C_MH042.jpg"width=550""height=400"

Level 2

This level is set up with games machines:

Roller_C_MH012.jpg"width=550""height=400"

Roller_C_MH010.jpg"width=550""height=400"

Level 1 had a cafe with a barista bar and food register:

Roller_C_MH008.jpg"width=550""height=400"

Ground Level has a professional bar and dance floor:
    The final building has three levels.

The top level allows Sims to watch the green roller coaster got through the geyser run below.

The middle level has the geyser run for the green roller coaster.

The ground level is a shady place for Sims to sit and eat or make themselves a drink.
    Roller_C_MH054.jpg"width=550""height=400"
    screenshot

I've noticed there are a lot of ghosts wafting around the lot at all times of the day or night. But they are much more noticeable at night. It is just after 7pm in game when this picture was taken.

There are various activities found around the grounds of the lot.

Screenshot_3.jpg"width=550""height=400"

Roller_C_MH055.jpg"width=550""height=400"
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited May 2014
    Spectral Bakery

Lot Type: Hangout - fully upgraded
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Cost: 215,184
    Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8197212

The bakery is on the ground floor. It has a kitchen and toilet facilities as well as a dining room.

Access to the attic living quarters is by a ladder in the kitchen.

Kitchen and behind the counter are blocked from access to all but the current family.

Barrier to Entry system. You will need to set this for your own family. Just click on each of the two barrier to entry doors and set the locks to allow only your family. Or else make the locks do whatever else you want them to do. There is no ticket machine on the lot so you will have to add one if you want to use the ticketing system.

There are 5 graves in the garden plus a few extra tombstones. The ghosts will come out and haunt the bakery. They eat and posses things.

The garden has a small pond and I added 2 fish spawners to it. There are also 4 fog emitters in the garden for butterflies, fireflies, fog and moths.

There is a partly decorated basement for you to have some fun finding and decorating.

Have fun:)

Spectral_Bakery0001.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0002.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0003.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0004.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0005.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0007.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0008.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0009.jpg"width=680"

Spectral_Bakery0019.jpg"width=680"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list