Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Assassin: World Domination World Dominated! (pg 150)

assassin_title_final.png

Good Morning Crew,
As you know, this weekend a group of very powerful dignitaries will all be in the Trump Plaza for a meeting. Together, these dignitaries control more than half the world. I expect you all to sneak into the building when they arrive, make them believe you lot belong. Take them out from the inside, with those dignitaries out of the way I’ll be able to accomplish World Domination! Do not get killed, and most importantly, do not keep me waiting.
- The Boss

It’s that time again! I want to thank everyone who helped me troubleshoot my game last month, but don’t think that means you have it easy this time around! Nana and I will be working together to host this month, and we’ve included a few things that weren’t in the last game. Keep in mind, that as my co host – Nana is privy to anything and everything. Want to read the previous game? Its right here.
How Will This Work?
The game is partitioned into two segments: Day and Night. Each night, the Assassins will claim a target. Each day, the living will work together to try and determine who among them is a killer. Once they have chosen, they will execute this person. In the mix are a few special roles, I have given a brief explanation of each below.
Prizes, You Say?
Why, of course! However, this is a team based game – prizes reflect that.
All members of the winning Team: 25SP

Sounds Great! How do I sign up?
To sign up, simply post in the thread and send Nana and I an email saying you want to play (and who you are)! You can find our emails in our About Me sections. We need 13 players to run this game, but fear not! If more of you want to play and you send us an email before I close down sign ups, we will have more players. Another thing to keep in mind is that once sign ups are closed, I will be using a randomizer to assign everyone a role. Following this, I will be sending out emails to each of you with a detailed explanation of your role – ask me questions if you’re uncertain about anything via email, not the thread! Please do not mention whether or not you have received your email yet, as this could reveal who you are. I will make a post saying when all emails have been sent.

Comments

• Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited September 2013
    assassin_rules_final.png

1. If you have been killed by the assassins or executed by the other frightened targets, you MAY NOT state on the thread what role you played, whether you were innocent or an assassin, or had a special role. You CANNOT try to tell people who you think the mafia are. You may still chat on the thread, but you can't effect discussions and votes.
    2. Lurkers are welcome to chat on the thread, just don't tell the players anything that might influence their discussions.
    3. To ensure that no ghost or lurker is trying to influence the players, these people may only post chatter during "night" time. "Day" time is for active players to be discussing their suspicions and deciding on a vote.
    4. Anyone is allowed to claim that they are any role. No one is allowed to post "proof" of their role, such as the email you received with explanation of your role.
    5. Any eliminated players or lurkers may email me at any point to ask what role everyone was assigned. I will tell you. Please refrain from sharing this information with players who are still in the game, thanks!

BUT... if you want a chance at coming back, you're not allowed to ask me for any information. You're also not allowed to campaign to be resurrected on this thread.
    6. Emailing outside of the game is highly discouraged! No one should be getting outside help or information.
    7. Please do not talk in "code" or hide secret messages in your posts, including posting in white "invisible" font. Anything you want to say should be able to be read by everyone.
    8. Besides that, open season. Lying about your role, accusing other people of being assassins, defending yourself against accusations, it's all open and fair. You may accuse people for any reason you want, including (but not limited to) their posts are suspicious, they don't sound like they usually do, they always had it out for Simmer A and that person was killed overnight, they have a suspicious looking avatar... you can say anything you want.
    9. Anyone caught breaking these rules may be subject to elimination from the game.
    10. Please keep it fun, and not personal! This is a game, and should be treated as such.
    11. As hosts, Nana and I reserve the right to eliminate or replace players based on behaviour or absence from the game as we see fit.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    assassin_role_info_final.png

assassin_role_assassin_final.png
    Trying to kill all of the Targets, produce one kill each night. They win when they outnumber non-minions.

assassin_role_femmefatale_final.png
    Secretly helping the Assassins, though the assassins don’t know this persons’ identity. This role must also protect their secret lover, even if that means dying in their place. The Femme Fatale does have one power though, Feminine Charm, which allows them to save one person from any death. They can only use this power once. Change from previous game: The Femme Fatale is Assassin-aligned and now wins when the Assassins win.

assassin_role_secretagent_final.png
    The Secret Agent is a cunning individual who knows assassins are in their midst. The Secret Agent may gain intel on one individual each night in the hopes of removing the threat.

assassin_role_dignitary_final.png
    Just that, a target. Their job is to stay alive, and try to execute the assassins during the day.

assassin_role_punisher_final.png
    The Punisher is vengeful and full of rage. They are on the “good” side, and have no power in life. However, once someone has taken their life they may choose one person to kill in vengeance.

assassin_role_bodyguard_final.png
    The bodyguard may protect one person each night. Every attempt on the life of the person they are protecting will fail.

assassin_role_angel_final.png
    The Angel may bring someone back from the dead

assassin_role_007_final.png
    The ultimate spy, 007 has been training all their life. They only have a 50% chance of dying when an attempt is made on their life – they also begin the game with the advantage of knowing the identity of one target.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    assassin_players_final.png

1. Jojo :mrgreen:
    2. Katie :twisted:
    3. Loppie :mrgreen:
    4. Idontrcall/Lala :twisted:
    5. Xena :twisted:
    6. Meg :(
    7. Danger :(
    8. Jez :twisted:
    9. thesims3boy/Harry Bear :mrgreen:
    10. Read :twisted:
    11. twiddle :(
    12. Skelda :(
    13. Kymonster :(
    14. nerdy :(
    15. Storm :twisted:

Key:
    :mrgreen: =Alive
    :( = executed
    :twisted: = Assassinated
    :shock: = resurrected by Angel
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    assassin_execution_votes_final.png

Day 6 Votes:
    Katie votes Jojo
    Harry votes Danger
    Jojo votes Danger
    Katie votes Danger

Day 5 Votes:
    Katie votes Jojo
    Skelda votes Jojo
    Harry votes Skelda
    Jojo votes Skelda
    Katie votes Skelda
    Loppie votes Skelda

Day 4 Votes:
    Skelda votes xena
    nerdy votes Katie
    Harry votes Skelda
    Katie votes skelda
    Katie votes xena
    Skelda votes Katie
    Katie votes Skelda
    Jojo votes skelda
    nerdy votes skelda
    Skelda votes ky
    harry votes Ky
    Harry votes skelda
    Katie votes skelda
    Jojo votes skelda
    Lala votes Lala
    Harry votes Lala
    Katie votes lala
    Loppie votes Lala
    Harry votes xena
    Lala votes xena
    Katie votes xena
    Lala votes nerdy
    Skelda votes xena
    Loppie votes xena
    Katie votes Ky
    Lala votes Ky
    Loppie votes Ky
    Harry votes Ky
    Jojo votes Ky

Day 3 Votes:
    Harry votes Ky
    Katie votes Loppie
    lala votes Ky
    Skelda votes Lala
    Skelda votes Jojo
    Lala votes Jojo
    Katie votes Jojo
    Harry votes Jojo
    Skelda votes Ky
    Lala votes Ky
    Katie votes Ky

Harry votes Harry
    Jojo votes Ky
    Harry votes Ky
    Loppie votes Ky

Day 2 Votes
    Skelda votes Loppie
    Katie was Loppie

Harry votes Katie
    Danger votes Katie
    Loppie votes Skelda
    nerdy votes Katie
    Lala votes Meg
    Jojo votes Meg
    Harry votes Skelda
    Storm votes Meg
    Meg votes Loppie
    Danger votes Meg
    Harry votes Meg
    nerdy votes Meg
    Ky votes Meg
    Loppie votes Meg
    xena votes Skelda

Day 1 Votes
    Skelda votes twiddle
    nerdy votes twiddle
    Jojo votes twiddle
    Katie votes twiddle

Lala votes twiddle
    Lala votes xena
    Harry votes nerdy
    Skelda votes Loppie
    Lala votes twiddle
    Skelda votes twiddle
    Ky votes twiddle
    Harry votes twiddle
    Loppie votes twiddle
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited September 2013
    assassin_obituaries_final.png

Night 0
    On the night of their respective arrivals, our dignitaries (assassins among them) gathered in the private hall for a banquet. It was a lovely feast, a string quartet included. After having dessert, everyone slowly made their way to the ballroom to work off some of their meal.

The evening was beautiful, and everyone had fun. A few people stumbled into their rooms, while others walked gracefully. One of our guests had much too much juice, and fell asleep quickly. In their sound sleep, they did not hear someone on their balcony, nor did they hear someone opening the sliding glass doors.

Read has been smothered in her sleep.

Day 1
    twiddle having the room nearest to read, was the most obvious choice for her killer. Quiet, fairly calm and composed - twiddle held the demeanor of a killer. The crowd took out their previously concealed weapons and fought him until he finally succumbed to his doom.Everyone went to sleep that night confident that they had rid themselves of the problem.

twiddle has been executed.

Night 1
    The dawn approached, the suns rays as beautiful as ever. A few of the lucky ones had rooms on the East and got to enjoy the gorgeous view. They all, however, were able to enjoy a scream. Everyone rushed towards the door all at once, but it was too late. Nothing could be done to save her. Jez died, an apple with a single bite taken from it in her hand. Her face all swollen, someone leaned down and licked it.

During the night, someone had covered her apple in peanut oil. Those assassins really do their homework.

Jez has been assassinated.

Day 2
    Everyone in the group wanted to avenge the lovely Jez, and tensions rose quickly. The remaining dignitaries joined forces as best they could in order to discover who among them would do such a terrible thing. Though torn, the dignitaries decided the best choice would be Meg. Someone sweet like her, they must be hiding something. They banded together - cornering her and beating her with the curtain rods within their rooms.

Meg has been executed.

Night 2
    The group heard a scream and ran to investigate. In the distance, they saw Storm on the ground - curtain rod stuck in her. One of the assassins must have grabbed it from the other room on their way to get her - such an easy, accessible weapon. The group quickly headed toward her, hoping she was still alive… that's when the lightning struck.

Storm has died, via assassin and storm.

Day 3
    After Storm's dramatic departure, all of the dignitaries convened in the lobby. A large number of the dignitaries were in hysterics… pointing fingers… even at themselves! No one seemed to know who to trust… the mood was rather dim.

Many accusations centered around Ky, however, and it was decided she would be executed. Then all of a sudden… the lights went out. Several shrieks cried out in the darkness. People hesitated to attack, not knowing for certain they would hit their target. When the lights came on several seconds later, Ky was gone. Her life was safe… for now.

No one has been executed.

Night 3
    During the night, everyone slight in their beds - and some with one of the lights on. One member of the group had even pushed their dresser in front of the door to protect them.

Alas, it was for naught. The assassins creeped into one members bedroom, their knife in their hands. The flung the heavy duvet off of them to make a cleaner cut - right through the chest! But wait! It was only pillows! The assassins search the room but could not find their target. They left quickly to avoid detection, leaving the knife behind as a message.

The next morning everyone found Harry in the maids closet, hiding with a gun in his hand - sleeping. He was so certain of his imminent doom he had chosen to hide their that night.

No one has been assassinated.

Day 4
    The group was torn among themselves, each jumping to a wilder conclusion the the last. With hysteria settling in, no one knew who to trust anymore. Everyone was in agreement that at least one of them did not belong, but who? Everyone began turning on skelda, the little duck who was trying to take charge. The beautiful Katie helped in leading this charge, but her allies quickly turned against her. Round and round the accusations flew! Until finally, they decided on Ky - the sweet little monster in the corner with a smoothie. Where did she get that?!

No one had the heart to slaughter the poor dear, and so they tired her up and each took out their gun. In a great impressions of a firing squad, the group as a whole shot at her. No one knows for certain who the bullet that killed her belonged to - but she is certainly dead.

Ky has been executed.

Night 4
    That night, everyone felt comfortable that they had done the right thing. The evil had been discarded from their group, and in the morning they would finally be able to get down to business. They were wrong.
    During the night, the assassins crept quietly into the room and suffocated someone with her own pillows. Serves her right for hoarding them all.
    At the same time, another victim succumbed to a poison had been injected into them. Seems someone had decided to take matters into their own hands.

Lala and Xena are now dead.

Day 5
    Multiple deaths in one night had the dignitaries in a frenzy. Could it be the one they had been trusting all along was not, in fact, telling the truth? People searched their souls seeking the truth, their suspicion rising each moment something was not done. something needed to be done...quickly. Skelda protested his innocence until the very end, going down fighting as they ripped him apart like animals.

Skelda has been executed.

Night 5
    That evening, one of the group needed to unwind. Stumbling across the plaza library, they entered hoping some fiction would ease their nerves. What they didn't expect was for it to be such a crushing experience. They were not alone in that library, and a bookshelf was pushed over. This caused a domino effect, ending in her body being crushed by the weight.

Nerdy has been assassinated.

Day 6
    The group was on edge. More death? This simply could not continue. They all saw Danger being so calm, and her name is Danger after all. They felt silly for not seeing it before, and began chasing her to do what they knew was right. The chase seemed to last for hours, who knew Danger had been working on her cardio? They rounded the bend towards the landing when Danger yelled "You'll never take me alive!" When they all reached out to finally catch her. It didn't work, instead of grabbing on to her they pushed her over the railing and onto the marble floor below. As they watched the red life flow from her, they knew - they would never take her alive.

Danger has been executed.

Night 6
    During the night, some were trying to sleep while others were busy bees. Not only did a room get broken into, but medication was taken. Medication was taken and replaced with cyanide. A deadly poison, it was sure to get the target. In the morning, Katie awoke and went to take her daily medication. Instead, she got the shock of her life - and death.

Katie has been assassinated.

Day 7
    With only three left, the alliance of two nodded. They knew how to avenge beautiful Katie. Together they strangled Loppie, shouting about how she was obviously trying to kill them all! As they watched her last breath, Harry smiled "I knew we shouldn't have trusted her so long. It's a good thing we trusted each other. It's over now".

Jojo stood, slowly pulling a small gun from her hidden holster. "You shouldn't have trusted me so much kid." BAM! Silence and gun powder filled the air, as Jojo stood victorious, certain that her Boss would be pleased.

Hahaha! With all that taken care of, I am now the leader of the entire world! Bow down slaves! Bow! - The Boss

ASSASSINS WIN!
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited September 2013
    I would like this spot because it looks like a safe place to hide from Assassins!

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Frequently Asked Questions

1. The Femme fatale will die when her Lover does, she is evil - but the Lover may or may not be evil?

A. The FF will die when her Lover dies, but while she is bad the Lover is a good guy.

2. The Punisher can kill someone whether they die during the day or the night?

A. Yes, no matter when they die they may use this power.

3. Can the Bodyguard save themselves?

A. Yes.

4. How many minions will there be, including the FF? And the FF doesn't get to chat with scum, right?

A: There are going to be 3 assassins and 1 FF, so four minions. The FF does not get to talk to the assassins, they don't even know who the FF is.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

This also means you may post :wink:
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited September 2013
    I wanna play! :mrgreen:
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited September 2013
    Just sent an email. I want to play!! Very excited :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:

Glad to see you back Jojo! :D
    Mafia stats

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited September 2013
    Looks fantastic!! Yay -- add me to the list. I'll read back and see if I need to send an official email.

Can we have some further clarification on the femme fatale? She dies if her lover dies -- but her lover is not necessarily evil -- but could be? And she is evil. Just explain it to me in simpler terms :)

Also, the Punisher is cool. He takes someone else out whether he's killed day or night? But can he choose not to take someone out.

Thanks. Sorry to be bothersome -- just want to know the roles before we start playing!!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited September 2013
    Katieeee wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

Glad to see you back Jojo! :D

Hello!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd like to play :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Looks fantastic!! Yay -- add me to the list. I'll read back and see if I need to send an official email.

Can we have some further clarification on the femme fatale? She dies if her lover dies -- but her lover is not necessarily evil -- but could be? And she is evil. Just explain it to me in simpler terms :)

Also, the Punisher is cool. He takes someone else out whether he's killed day or night? But can he choose not to take someone out.

You do need to send us an email :) Just to make sure we have everyones before we begin :) The FF will die when her Lover dies, but while she is bad she has fallen for a good guy. Is that easier? Just yell at me if it isn't and I'll try again.

As far as the Punisher goes, whenever he is killed (day or night) he may choose to kill someone as vengeance. (Again, if it isn't clear just let me know)
  • Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd like to play,
    Ra345 I sent u an email.
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited September 2013
    I wanna play please! =)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ra345 wrote:

2. Katie :mrgreen:

Key:

And I am invisible because ..... ??? :)

Yes, your further clarification helped with the Femme Fatale.

She knows who her lover is (he doesn't know who she is, right?) ... The femme fatale also knows who the assassins are? So she wants her lover and the assassins to remain alive, right?

She wants the assassins to WIN the game -- but she wants her lover to be like the last dignitary alive. Could her lover be like 007 or the punisher or will it just be a regular person?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Ra345 wrote:

2. Katie :mrgreen:

Key:

And I am invisible because ..... ??? :)

Yes, your further clarification helped with the Femme Fatale.

She knows who her lover is (he doesn't know who she is, right?) ... The femme fatale also knows who the assassins are? So she wants her lover and the assassins to remain alive, right?

She wants the assassins to WIN the game -- but she wants her lover to be like the last dignitary alive. Could her lover be like 007 or the punisher or will it just be a regular person?

:lol: I hadn't gotten your email yet - next thing I'm doing after answering this is putting the new people on the list! Yay!

FF knows who her Lover and the assassins are, however none of these people know who she is. Her Lover can be anyone classified as good - so 007, a Target, anyone.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I should have everyone up to this point on the Players list :)
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'll play!
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    oooh ooh ooooh! Can we start tomorrow because it seems like it's filling up really fast!!! Or do we have to wait until Friday afternoon ...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I'll play!

Ooooooh! I bet you'll be super fun to play with!! :mrgreen:
    Mafia stats

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    oooh ooh ooooh! Can we start tomorrow because it seems like it's filling up really fast!!! Or do we have to wait until Friday afternoon ...

Patience Dear Lala :lol:

Although I really, REALLY want it to start tomorrow too! :p
    Mafia stats

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Danger, can you please shoot me an email so I have it when role assigning time comes? :) Thanks!

If we fill up in time, we can start the game tomorrow - but it will most likely be at a slower pace since people have school and work and such. :)