Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is The List Of Items Complete?

I ask only because after going through the list, there doesn't seem to be all the rabbitholes we need, unless of course the Simagon Alley is some sort of super rabbithole. Off the top of my head, I don't think there's a City Hall, Police Station, Army Base, Criminal Hideout, or a Diner/Restaurant. There also doesn't seem to be any elder clothes, despite the fact that they get new hairstyles, or anything for teens which seems unusual to me.

Comments

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited September 2013
    I know that not all the RHs are listed on the world page. You can see a pic of each one here on this thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/713130.page

I'm not sure about the other stuff, although the list does suggest that it is not complete as it only shows elder hair and not elder clothing.

Also, I'm hoping that a child and teen clothing set will be released by the Store to accompany this world. That's a wish of mine.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited September 2013
    I know that not all the RHs are listed on the world page. You can see a pic of each one here on this thread:

I'm not sure about the other stuff, although the list does suggest that it is not complete as it only shows elder hair and not elder clothing.

Also, I'm hoping that a child and teen clothing set will be released by the Store to accompany this world. That's a wish of mine.

Ah thank you, I was thinking something was wrong there.

I think children's clothing will be in the Gold Version as it is looking like a toy shop. Toys....kids.....toys....kids.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited September 2013
    It's not Sam, but if you look at the background scenery on your monitor. You'll see a clock tower on the left side of your screen. That's city hall Sam, I know because the school of hard knocks is on the list. And it doesn't have a central clock tower to it, and neither does the sports stadium and train station. :D
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited September 2013

I think children's clothing will be in the Gold Version as it is looking like a toy shop. Toys....kids.....toys....kids.

I didn't even think of that, but you're right... If it is a toy store, they could easily include kids clothing with the venue. I just assumed that it would be build/buy items only. Here's to hoping!
  • Options
    CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited September 2013
    it should be noted that if you read the rh descriptions, the reasons alot seem to be missing is because alot have been consolidated into single, multi purpose building, such as all the shops being in a sims version of diagon alley.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

I didn't even think of that, but you're right... If it is a toy store, they could easily include kids clothing with the venue. I just assumed that it would be build/buy items only. Here's to hoping!
    I just hope that it's worth it. Because I had just spent $60.00 on simpoints just so I can get MH gold, and the new venue that comes with it. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    CMWarren wrote:
    it should be noted that if you read the rh descriptions, the reasons alot seem to be missing is because alot have been consolidated into single, multi purpose building, such as all the shops being in a sims version of diagon alley.
    I don't see the reasoning for that, unless they are expecting us to fill this town with a bunch of shops for our sims to run. I shouldn't have to own three lots for three businesses when all I need is one. :D
  • Options
    CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited September 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    CMWarren wrote:
    I don't see the reasoning for that, unless they are expecting us to fill this town with a bunch of shops for our sims to run. I shouldn't have to own three lots for three businesses when all I need is one. :D

lets not pretend this is anything new. They have been doing this since bridgeport. it is so that they can have more space for players to expand their own world.

they have been doing it for store worlds. the RH shops still exist, you just dont have extra RH for each. it doesnt stop you from doing everything you could do if each shop was its own RH like the base game was. if you dont like it, you can always edit in new RH from other worlds or expansion packs.

in fact, for those of us with all the expansion packs, it actually is quite useful to have them consoldated more; it leaves us room to add supnernatural hangouts, bars and dance clubs, stages, and whatever we want to flesh out our world more.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2013
    CMWarren wrote:

Actually, that's the Business Rabbithole, it's not all of the other rabbitholes. ;)
  • Options
    stenopelixstenopelix Posts: 385 Member
    edited September 2013
    Besides the Rabbitholes, I was wondering, if the list does show all Buy-Objects. I am
    missing the cool damaged door from the spooky house from the first promo-pic.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2013
    stenopelix wrote:
    Besides the Rabbitholes, I was wondering, if the list does show all Buy-Objects. I am

That's part of the World Object Building, which is the 1st one ;)
  • Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2013
    less rabbit holes = more space for nice houses, show venues, a toddler centre and a big greenhouse :D
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited September 2013
    stenopelix wrote:

I'm sure that's just a decoration, the first item on the list too. Sorry.
    I was half hoping it would have a back entrance to the criminal hideout.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    CMWarren wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    CMWarren wrote:

lets not pretend this is anything new. They have been doing this since bridgeport. it is so that they can have more space for players to expand their own world.

they have been doing it for store worlds. the RH shops still exist, you just dont have extra RH for each. it doesnt stop you from doing everything you could do if each shop was its own RH like the base game was. if you dont like it, you can always edit in new RH from other worlds or expansion packs.

in fact, for those of us with all the expansion packs, it actually is quite useful to have them consoldated more; it leaves us room to add supnernatural hangouts, bars and dance clubs, stages, and whatever we want to flesh out our world more.
    I know that the combining of RH's has been going on since LN. In fact I have commented on how that this combining RH's has been causing some bug problems. But I don't see the need to put all the RH's under one roof just for our sake. And by the looks of the background pic of MH on my screen. It looks like that there's not a lot of room to build on anyway. Plus I'm not a fan of combining RH's anyways, especially after my sim had disappeared on me after I had made him join the police force. This happened after they had combined the military, police, and city hall under one roof. I can deal with combining RH's as long as they had fixed the bug problems that this is causing. :D
  • Options
    stenopelixstenopelix Posts: 385 Member
    edited September 2013
    stenopelix wrote:

I'm sure that's just a decoration, the first item on the list too. Sorry.
    I was half hoping it would have a back entrance to the criminal hideout.

And @AznSensei: Thank you both for clarifying this, I was so focused on doors, that I didn´t look at the RHs and World Decoration Items :roll:.

A little bit sad, that it´s not a spooky door for my haunted resort (still in the making).
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited September 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    I know that the combining of RH's has been going on since LN. In fact I have commented on how that this combining RH's has been causing some bug problems. But I don't see the need to put all the RH's under one roof just for our sake. And by the looks of the background pic of MH on my screen. It looks like that there's not a lot of room to build on anyway. Plus I'm not a fan of combining RH's anyways, especially after my sim had disappeared on me after I had made him join the police force. This happened after they had combined the military, police, and city hall under one roof. I can deal with combining RH's as long as they had fixed the bug problems that this is causing. :D

Sunlit Tides doesn't have combined rabbitholes. So I took the City Hall, Police Station and Business buildings and stuck them all on the lot that used to be City Hall. I've done that in several other towns, put multiple individual rabbithole buildings on a single lot. I haven't had any problems so far. But then I haven't had any problems with the combined rabbitholes, other than the opportunities.