Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OLIVE SPECTER!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Don't mean to freak out but, OLIVE SPECTER IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE SIME EVER!!!!!! And she is in Midnight Hollow!!!! Okay I'm done now :D
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2013
    Where was this confirmed? Is there a link?
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2013

Backstory of the World Page.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2013
    AznSensei wrote:

Backstory of the World Page.

Oh cool I missed that. I hope she isn't the only famous returning premade.
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited September 2013
    I KNOW!!! :mrgreen: I loved playing her in Strangetown!! Almost makes me want to brush off my sims 2 games and replay her until this world comes out! Almost... haha!
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'll laugh if she lives in the Norman Bates house!
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited September 2013
    YES INDEED!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Olive is the sim I wanted to return the most after the Burbs, and young Nervous too! :mrgreen:

I'm not sure what time zone it's supposed to be there though, she's an elder but Nervous (which I hope we'll learn his real name) is a toddler... :-o

And I wonder if we'll see Ophelia and/or her family there too... :XD:
  • Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    edited September 2013
    chenmn123 wrote:
    I'm not sure what time zone it's supposed to be there though, she's an elder but Nervous (which I hope we'll learn his real name) is a toddler... :-o
    If you remember, her memories in The Sims 2 seemed to indicate that she gave birth to Nervous when she was already an elder, so my guess is this takes place either parallel to Sunset Valley or slightly later.

I'm also quite excited. As a sim who came as an elder very close to the end of life, I always wanted the opportunity to play with her more without cheating or painstakingly fulfilling mundane wants to get an Elixir of Life.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited September 2013
    camman1995 wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:
    If you remember, her memories in The Sims 2 seemed to indicate that she gave birth to Nervous when she was already an elder, so my guess is this takes place either parallel to Sunset Valley or slightly later.

I'm also quite excited. As a sim who came as an elder very close to the end of life, I always wanted the opportunity to play with her more without cheating or painstakingly fulfilling mundane wants to get an Elixir of Life.
    That's a very good point... I hope they explain how it happened... :)

I'm planning on using the young again potion on her... :P