Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Kids?

I would like to know if there will be kid's in the sims 4 I haven't heard or seen anything with kids in the sims 4, so my question is, are they discontinuing kids in the sims 4!?

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited September 2013
    we do not know nothing yet in term of the other age groups there will be kids since there is kid stuff in the game be on the lookout for more info on what is in buy build mode around september 11 and also be a little patient we will soon know what the other age groups will be :wink:
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes it's been confirmed kids will be in the sims 4. Hopefully we'll get our first look at them September 17th during the Live Broadcast.
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes it's been confirmed kids will be in the sims 4. Hopefully we'll get our first look at them September 17th during the Live Broadcast.
    Oh, Cat, you are rockin' that frog head!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes some good news at last looking forward to september 17 and noted for the live brodcast 658wzk.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well, previously I would have said it was crazy to think that CASt might not return in the sims 4 since removing it is almost up there with removing aging and going ts1 style but now who knows. But seriously it would be insane for them not to have kids but they will probably not be focused as much on as adult sims just as in all other sim games.