Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    edited March 2015
    I had meant to come post on here yesterday, but just as I finished gifting, it was time for my shows to start and I didn't make it back on after they were all over lol.

Anyway, It's a few days late, but @Laynielouxu congrats to Mary on her award! So neat!

@tombwriter that is an awesome lot! Very cool how you have it divided and great idea!

You are welcome @Cynth220, @genlovew, @LadyGreenEyes and @MayaRose1138!
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @bcsmas And thank you for the Blouse and Long Sweater! I had just pulled that up with a MMAO offer, but the discount was too low to buy. And then I saw that you had given it to me. B)
    You are welcome! Haha that's so funny that happened.

I almost forgot, thank you for the table @lanlyn!

Edited to add a thank you
    Post edited by bcsmas on
  • Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Currently working on the Full Regal Living Set, Faire Folk Life & Steampunk!
    Anything on my wishlist is greatly appreciated :)<3
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws#
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    bcsmas wrote: »
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @bcsmas And thank you for the Blouse and Long Sweater! I had just pulled that up with a MMAO offer, but the discount was too low to buy. And then I saw that you had given it to me. B)
    You are welcome! Haha that's so funny that happened.

I almost forgot, thank you for the table @lanlyn!
    You're welcome!

You gifted that blouse at the same time it showed up in MMAO (or just after). I'm just glad I didn't click accept. Sometimes I'll go for a lesser sale, depending on all the items included. Wonder how the store would have handled that? It was shown as unowed on the MMAO page, but gifted on the wish list page--I had flipped over to the wish page to see if any of the other MMAO included items were there. Good thing I did! :p
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    With Lullabies& Nursery Rhymes coming up on the DD (even though it's at the most expensive according to the spread sheet, which I *think* I get) I wouldn't mind some help dragging it down below the sale price 'course any of the Top 6 items is welcome. (My CYS price is 1,585 subtract(?) the sale price which would be 1,140 means 445sp worth of items. What those are I got no idea.)
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Thank you so much @Francheska05, @Duissane, and @Diane61 for all the gifts. It helped me feel a little better today after not feeling well all day today. The gift from Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set made it 250 with the sale but I may wait for it to come up on the dd to get since I know it will be less then. My last deal on the dd is now 690) Serenity Retreat whenever that is set to come up. :mrgreen:<3:cookie:
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    @gnlovew Thank you for the gifts, they are lovely. :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Thx to @angeljess26 for a LOT of the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set, trying to get it on the DD but the Store is wonky and not showing I own more items now.

Edit: DANGIT! 345sp now! I thought that would have done it.
  • Options
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Thx to @angeljess26 for a LOT of the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set, trying to get it on the DD but the Store is wonky and not showing I own more items now.

Try signing out and back in. That usually helps me if things aren't showing up correctly.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @Cynth220 Maybe add a few more items to your list? There is still almost 1.5 hr left on the deal.

Edit: What is your CYS now?
  • Options
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    @Cynth220 Maybe add a few more items to your list? There is still almost 1.5 hr left on the deal.

IDK what to add to drop it from 354 to 0. I added the Puzzle Box, that's 90sp but the real worth is up in the air. Same with the rest of the stuff, like the rug. The Price and the CYS Value are 2 different things.
  • Options

IDK what to add to drop it from 354 to 0. I added the Puzzle Box, that's 90sp but the real worth is up in the air. Same with the rest of the stuff, like the rug. The Price and the CYS Value are 2 different things.

I sent both of those items, what is your CYS now?
  • Options

Just said ty in the C A S thread, 225. Added the 50sp clothes.
  • Options

Just said ty in the C A S thread, 225. Added the 50sp clothes.

You're welcome. I sent the clothes too ;) Does that make it low enough for you to buy?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @Jaceigh Not quite. It's down to 90sp so I added 4 more items. These 4 might do it now. Thx a ton for the help, both of you!

Edit: 5 points?! REALLY?! ARGH! If I had the points I'd buy it! I only have 1. One more outfit that's still on my list will shove it. *ragequit* (Read: Not really on the rage quit)
  • Options
    @Jaceigh Not quite. It's down to 90sp so I added 4 more items. These 4 might do it now. Thx a ton for the help, both of you!

I sent the two 45 items, which would be 90 points. Does that give you green download?
  • Options
    @scillakees Thank you for Lunar Lakes! That certainly wasn't expected, thank you for the thrill! :):kissing_heart:
  • Options

Edit: 5 points?! REALLY?! ARGH! If I had the points I'd buy it! I only have 1. One more outfit that's still on my list will shove it. *ragequit* (Read: Not really on the rage quit)

Ack! That stinks. I'll go send another item. :)
  • Options
    @Jaceigh See my edit. And I think you are one lucky Plum....Panda? I happen to like Lunar Lakes as well, Futureshock would work well in that world, so would any ITF stuff.
  • Options
    Thx @Jaceigh That last Romper did it, I got the Green button.
  • Options
    @Jaceigh See my edit. And I think you are one lucky Plum....Panda? I happen to like Lunar Lakes as well, Futureshock would work well in that world, so would any ITF stuff.

Yes, I'm a lucky gal. I imagine all the future stuff would fit right in, but I'm quirky - I'd probably have my Sim decorate in a more current (to us now) style and make bajillions by having a niche of being "classic" in the post-modern world. Hehe. ;)
    Thx @Jaceigh That last Romper did it, I got the Green button.

You're welcome - I'm glad I could help. It's a fabulous set. The changing table is one of my favorite items in the game. :)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    @Ximph Thank you for the Siren dress! Very thoughtful. And I loved the little story you wrote about the sirens and the sailors. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @Duissane I will certainly enjoy the window, ty. :)@Ximph Quote 1 of 3: "HAH! How can I resist these lovely Fair Folk items? I can't! So I must gift them! I MUST! You have been Zombie Gifted!" 2/3: "Oh so cute! Must gift, Muuuuuust!" 3/3: "MUHAHAHA! Once again the gift ninja has struck! And now you must re-organize your wishlist. MUHAHA, MUAHAH... Muhah!" *shakes her head* You. Absolute. WING NUT! :lol: Digging around in my bigger sets and the Weekly page to see what I can add. Will add more Enchanting styles for Fairies and the like. :wink:

Side/Foot note: I could trip into the World Style collection if I finish off the Japanese sets, not sure how much it would be dragged down after that, but worth a look for Adventurous Life.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Happy St. Patrick's Day! I wished I had enough simpoints to get you points. But how about virtual pinched from to you unless you wear green...skipped ya. LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @Nevills, thank you so much for the sweet dress! It will be perfect in Midnight Hollow :smiley: Hope you're having a good one, Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!