The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    Niz075Niz075 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited December 2013
    I Need The Overachieving Counter

Its On My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Niz075#
  • Options
    MusicalPoetMusicalPoet Posts: 359 Member
    edited December 2013
    Just wanted to post to thanks for the help that I have already received from this thread. <3
  • Options
    Niz075Niz075 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited December 2013
    I Need:

Overachieving Overhead Cabinet

Overachieving Overhead Glass Cabinet

Forte Sofa

Sejal The Enchantress

These Are All Located On My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Niz075

This An Amazing And Helpful Thread

Niz075
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited December 2013
    :shock:

WHAT DID YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE DO!?!

I wake up this morning to find a whole lot of "You have been given a gift" emails! You guys annihilated the Romanza part of my wishlist! The CYS on my Romanza set has dropped from 590sp to 135sp (I guess my math was a little off there when I was designing my wishlist). But, WOW! It felt like I was barely making a dent in that set, and now it's my number one priority to CYS when I finally can get my hands on some SimPoints (after gifting a few people, of course)! Just... WOW!

Thank you so much to HadesDragoness, Whiteraven40, Loveless-Chocobo (a recurring name in my thank yous, I've noticed ;) ), hrussio AND, last but certainly not least, Aunza. Each and every one of you are so kind to spread the holiday cheer, but Aunza in particular, you have no idea how grateful I am for your generous spirit. You're all such assets to the Simming community.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas, and that your Sims have a fantastic Snowflake Day! *hugs*
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks so much Aunza I'm much closer now :)
  • Options
    AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited December 2013
    I usually just check this thread when I get the urge to throw a few pieces of furniture or decor but I've been slowly working on CYS the farm fresh folk set and with it on sale, I'm only 500 pts away! I'd just wait and grab some points myself but we are getting close to going on vacation and I'm not sure I'll be able to get them in time.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ashleykaymay

Now, to take my ad points and go find a deserving list or two. :twisted:
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited December 2013
    And once again, I'm in total awe of this thread. Thanks to some more gifts from Aunza and blacksheba1973, I'm all done with the Romanza set! It's already Christmas Eve, so I've told my family that THIS counts as my one 'early' present, and what a awesome present it is. Thank you both so much, and thank you to EVERYONE in this thread who has been giving. Again, merry Christmas everyone! :)
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    starwarspunkstarwarspunk Posts: 285 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello everyone,

I've been working on the Once Upon a Time Cottage set. It's going to help me get closer to completing the Make a Wish compilation (right now that is 50% completed). Any help is greatly appreciated!

My wishlist is here
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=starwarspunk

Check out my Sims songs below!

Keys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLeNE0oodE

Woohoo (Is All I wanna Do)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68qOEl4Elo
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Oh my thanks blacksheba1973, Ashleykaymay and again Aunza (I believe all the gifts is from here). All done with my set I guess I'll have to find another set to work on.. I guess I'll go with the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Majestyk wrote:
    Oh my thanks blacksheba1973, Ashleykaymay and again Aunza (I believe all the gifts is from here). All done with my set I guess I'll have to find another set to work on.. I guess I'll go with the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes

I'm so glad you were able to get it! Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes is one of my favorites too....a great set to work on. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Majestyk wrote:

I'm so glad you were able to get it! Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes is one of my favorites too....a great set to work on. :D

Is the... baby monitor work it? Is it useful and something you can't imagine being with out or is it just something nice to have.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Majestyk wrote:
    Majestyk wrote:

Is the... baby monitor work it? Is it useful and something you can't imagine being with out or is it just something nice to have.

I'm in between nice and useful on that...it adds a sense of realism that I like. However, the baby bath and changing table is one of my favorites! I think if I had ever tried to change to one of my kid's diapers in mid area, I would need a bath multiple times a day. :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    starwarspunkstarwarspunk Posts: 285 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh my gracious :shock: ... Thank you so very much Aunza for your kindness. I am so excited to return the favor to others in this thread!!

Check out my Sims songs below!

Keys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLeNE0oodE

Woohoo (Is All I wanna Do)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68qOEl4Elo
  • Options
    Loveless-ChocoboLoveless-Chocobo Posts: 55 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh my goodness~ :shock: Aunza, you are an amazing person. You have helped quite a few people in this thread, myself included, you are amazing. Thank you so very much! Thank you! :mrgreen:

My night has officially been made. My comps have been brought up to 52 and 39%, I am a very happy simmer. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jessicamp25Jessicamp25 Posts: 198 Member
    edited December 2013
    Whoa Aunza- that's a lot of gifts thrown my way! What is that, 16 items? NUTS! I am very thankful, but you did not have to gift me so much! My date night set is 70% complete...Haute Hip just has a few items, which due to the ads I can buy...so,wow, THANK YOU :-)

And blacksheba1973 don't think I didn't notice those two lovely wedding hair styles you send me...and rednenemon I saw that Haute Hip light you sent me...to those who sent items for my birthday (who may not be on this thread) I'm thanking you here anyway! SparkleBTR12, Joxer4Gabby, snowdove58 (yessaw your multiple gifts)

Gosh, guys, I'm at a loss for words here :shock: I never though I'd have so many store items...you are all so amazing and thoughtful and generous...and I ctied when I saw my email today. THANK YOU to everyone...amazing...
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Farm Fresh Folk Set is at 435 afew more items and i should be able to complete it with my daily sp i saved up before the sale ends
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited December 2013
    This is a super sweet thread :) It's so nice to see people's kindness and generosity.

Next time I have points, I'll use this to choose which items to gift people ^_^

It's funny; I've been gifted a bunch of items by different people recently, and they all seem to pick items from the same sets! :shock: I'm getting closer to completing India Inspirations Bedroom Set. It's like they all knew :lol:
  • Options
    Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm trying to complete two sets, and would like some help please!
    1. Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
    2. Surf's up Sun and Fun Collection
    Here is my wishlist I'm so close to completing both these sets! :mrgreen:
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    edited December 2013
    I changed a bit of stuff in my wishlist, I'd like to complete the whole Animal Abound set now! Any of the first items in my wishlist will help me!

1) Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire - 44%; 605 SP
    2) Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms - 63%; 80 SP
    3) Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath - 7%; 925 SP
    4) Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun - 0%; 450 SP

Thank you all in advance! :wink:
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited December 2013
    I am now trying to get the Coffee Bean Hipster Loft(arent some of those items just adorable?)

Anyway do you know how much percent of a set do you need to get a set for free?
    here is my wishlist in case you are interested :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited December 2013
    The Boho Vintage Woman's Collection is on the DD and currently I only need one more item, so I can afford it though, if any generous Simmer would love to help me out.

Here's my Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=mfb426. Items 1-4 are from the set.

Thanks a billion and a half already. Happy holidays! :mrgreen:
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    I just check the store and find these sets...

- Animals Abound : 59% - 110sp

- Haute Hip : 30% - 240sp (with the sale)

- June 2011 Compilation : 60% - 240sp

If you want to (and can) help me. :-)
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you so much Aunza for the gifts, I was able to complete Full Tiki Set and I'm closer to Luxe Lounge Spa :-D You are too kind *hugs*
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks a ton to blacksheba1973! Because you gifted me two items I was able to get the boho Vintage Woman's Collection! :D Hope you have very happy holidays.
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for all the gifts Aunza! I've completed the Diva + Divo Bedroom Set and I'm very close to completing the Romanza set. Thanks! :mrgreen:

ETA: Thank you blacksheba1973! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on