Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited November 2013
    To complete Ultra Lounge Compilation 2010 I need three items that are currently on sale (until 11/14/2013).

L4 bookshelf (49 SP)
    Cushy Cusion Sofa (65 SP) and
    Cushy Cusion Chair (65 SP)

Thanks in advance if anyone has a few points spare and decides to share them with me!

:shock: :cry: :evil: I don't understand CYS! blacksheba1973 kindly gifted me the sale items (actually worth 275 SP). Before she gifted me CYS showed 240 SP so the set should be free now, but it isn't. It still costs 20 SP. *shakes head*
    However, thank you very much for the gifts blacksheba1973, my friend.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited November 2013
    I haven't bothered with posting anything on the forums. So I thought I'd start out right! Jessicamp 25 gifted!

Personally I am working the Happily Ever After set. Er...And I'm sorry my wishlist is so huge! lol

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=cassandrastryffe

Hi Cassandra,
    Welcome to the forum! Best wishes completing your sets.
    I stopped by your studio and found some awesome patterns, they are very nice, indeed. I am off to recommend your patterns.
    ~smiles~
    &
    ~happy simming~
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited November 2013
    Erja888 wrote:
    To complete Ultra Lounge Compilation 2010 I need three items that are currently on sale (until 11/14/2013).

L4 bookshelf (49 SP)

Thanks in advance if anyone has a few points spare and decides to share them with me!

:shock: :cry: :evil: I don't understand CYS! blacksheba1973 kindly gifted me the sale items (actually worth 275 SP). Before she gifted me CYS showed 240 SP so the set should be free now, but it isn't. It still costs 20 SP. *shakes head*
    No problem sweetie. Good luck completing it.**Hugs tightly***
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited November 2013
    1. Militant Mosher for the Wretched Threads set

2. The Take-off (hairstyle) for the Beach Bummin’ set

or 3. Nouveau Riche Robe for the Jet Set set

Oh my gosh, all three blacksheba1973? Thank you so much for the help in trying to complete some of my sets. Its so kind of you to want to help people out and I appreciate it. It really means alot to me.

Big Hugz!

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Im working on Tip Top Toddler Collection so close to completing and after im gonna take a break cysing for awhile
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Erja888 wrote:

L4 bookshelf (49 SP)

sounds right if you have most the set you dont get full price aka 100sp item is only 85sp and a 75sp is more like 65sp
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited November 2013
    Ahh, you're right! Sorry, I was a little concerned. I thought maybe I broke the thread! lol

Thank you!
    You're absolutely welcome, and no need to worry. The simmers here are the kindest and friendliest around, so even if you HAD broken the thread, you wouldn't get your head bitten off or anything! As a general rule, we're all here to help! As you did, all you have to do is ask and I'm sure someone will jump in with an answer or two.

As for Aunza, thank you for the gifts and the warm welcome! Things have been a little rough lately, so I've been trying harder and harder to put more energy into helping others out, and the S3 forums is one of my favourite places to volunteer and try to make life a little more pleasant or easier for other people. To know that others notice that and appreciate it means the world to me! That alone is rewarding enough, but I'll take the pretty things as gracefully as I can. :D

After a rough day, it put me in such a great mood to see that little email (or, rather, emails). I did try to not-so-sneakily return the favour, but I can't get into your wishlist Aunza. I'll be keeping an eye on you! :P

To all of the other simmers gifting, you really are wonderful people. To all of the others collecting, good luck!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited November 2013
    There is so many nice people here. :mrgreen:
    I found a couple items on sale and added them to the bottom my wishlist in hopes that someone might gift them to me.
    But I'm trying to complete No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation and would love the flapper dress and hair. :)
    Thanks in advance if anyone has a few points to spare and decides to share them with me. :mrgreen:
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    samalama000samalama000 Posts: 281 Member
    edited November 2013
    I just want to give a BIG thank you to Azuna for gifting me my last item! My teens can now live in their dream sports room! :mrgreen: I've also updated my post above.
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited November 2013
    Congrats to all who have completed their sets!

edited
    *Got hit by a kind simmer! Thank you, A!

Still open if anyone want to trade:

*We can trade with a couple Humble Bundle codes that I haven't used, the list is on my siggy, maybe there're something that you want to play or re-gift.. :)
  • Options
    AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited November 2013
    Completed! :D
    Right now I am trying to finish the April 2012 Compilation Set!
    I have it at 70% and whittled it down to about 100 simpoints!

I am soooo close I only need a few more items for the Fabulous Fiesta set!

Here is my wishlist!
    Good luck to everyone else trying to finish their sets!
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    thank you MissElpheba for the gifts really close now :-)
  • Options
    cassandrastryffecassandrastryffe Posts: 418 Member
    edited November 2013
    Alizatina and Valgon57, I'm sorry I couldn't complete your sets for you when you were so close, but I only had 59 SP! Good luck completing the sets! :mrgreen:
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you, cassandrastryffe!

I hope you can get free stuff with CYS!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I was just rearranging my Wishlist and noticed a few things from the Romanza set I'm working on is on sale and this fence is only 5sp right now. :mrgreen: I'd love it if someone would be kind enough to gift me.

Festive Fencing
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

And Turn the End-Tables is only 27sp.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited November 2013
    1. Beady Bikini for the Beach Bummin’ set

2. Let’s Get Vertical (hairstyle) for the Wretched Threads set

or 3. Mid Vicious for the Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire set

Thank you so much and have a great day or night! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    edited November 2013
    I have a few sets I'd like to finish and I noticed that a few of them are very close to being completed!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Edit: Thank you so so so much, Aunza! :mrgreen:
    Edit 2: Thank you again! I didn't expect it to take so much to finish one set :evil:
    Edit 3: Okay, that was enough :mrgreen: thank you again, I appreciate it a lot! :wink:
    Edit 4: I don't know how to thank you- you've made my day so much brighter. Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    Thank you, cassandrastryffe!

I hope you can get free stuff with CYS!

No problem, I love shopping for other people! :lol:
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz
  • Options
    AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited November 2013
    I want to thank Aunza and cassandrastryffe for helping me finish my set! :D
    I was SO EXCITED when I woke up! Thank you both for your wonderful gifts!
    As soon as I get simpoints, first thing I am doing is coming back to this thread and gifting someone! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OMG,OMG, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU cassandrastryffe and Aunza! I have almost completed the set thanks to the two of you! I forgot to add 1 dress and 1 hairstyle and 8 buy items to my wishlist, but I don't care that's only 10 more items I need. I still Thank you and I'm very grateful!
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    KayzeegrlKayzeegrl Posts: 921 Member
    edited November 2013
    Cassandrastryffe! You have been busy helping people complete their sets. I read earlier that you wanted to finish the Once Upon a Time set (we're both working on that one) so I sent you a small item from it.

I think a few more of us should hit her : ]
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited November 2013
    Have not been on this thread for a while!

I am trying to complete the July 2011 Compliation!(: Only 325 points left

Also So glad to see everybody so happy! :)

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13082&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:37986&pcategoryId=12926&ppcategoryId=13081
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Kayzeegrl wrote:
    Cassandrastryffe! You have been busy helping people complete their sets. I read earlier that you wanted to finish the Once Upon a Time set (we're both working on that one) so I sent you a small item from it.

I think a few more of us should hit her : ]

Oh Kayzee, Thank you!! I love the owl! And I've already been gifted. I'm only still here because this is an awesome idea and I wanted to gift other people. :D

But thank you! And I'm definitely much closer to finishing that set. I'd forgotten to add a few things.

I'm sorry, I didn't have enough to gift you too. Good luck on completing your set!

Edit:
    Aunza just completed my Romanza Set for me!

Thank you Aunza, thank you!
    I've been gifted half to death it's someone elses turn! :wink:
    Thank you though! You've made a bad evening much better!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Thank you Aunza for helping me complete the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire Set! :mrgreen: I greatly appreciate it! :mrgreen:
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    wow i just noticed its better to CYS Kids! 2010 280sp to completion