Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Atenn --Please look and give Feedback!--

Atenn.gif

Hello fellow simmer! I would like to show you a reproduction of my world but this world is much more Unique and had a lot of work put into this by me and my other 2 friends. Some thing you should know about how I got the name "Atenn" if you actually know Egyptian mythology, you would know a sun disk named "Aten or also known as Aton" but i'm not gonna go into the mythology of the Egyptians. Your probable thinking is this world like Egypt.. and i Would say YES! *ding ding ding* (: but anyways this world has a lot of things to offer but isn't completed fully Done I would say its 76/100 (as of 8/31/2013) until tester could test it out! But as we are talking about testers at this minute i would like to ask if the tester would want to make houses! and also Sims!to help out hehe this world has optinons for you you live in a modern technology world or in the old Egyptian times! (we made an AMISH AREA!)
I'll be providing some pictures to show you and add more later when the zone of those areas are competently done!

Amish.gif
In this Slideshow we show you some things of the amish side of the world and yes we are making Amish come to the sims kinda no more technology no more nothing but this is just half of the world you can pick if you want to play with technology or not! If you can see the desert is getting life into it by becoming lustful well if you played World of Warcraft cataclysm we are doing that where it was dead come lifelike and where it was life life is now dead! *the slideshow is now slow so it wont make peopel confuse! we also have tombs,houses etc!

SomeModern.gif
In this slideshow you see very modern houses, that a view of us have made and then you see some apartments as well and other a Modern style farm! (i know we did good :p) but please note more houses are being built and like i asked we also ask if you guys are willing to build some houses that would like to be feature in this world and so with sims!
Morestuff.gif
In this slideshow you can see what it shows, but something i want show see those islands are flat (in 2nd picture i believe, were u see a house between a rock and land) all our islands were flat like that ware making sure they are scoping to feel like an typical island)
tumblr_mmyygiHALa1rsc0rbo1_500.gif
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are still making up the lore for the world (for the Roleplayers for sims) but all I can say is you will like the storyline/lore of the world! But we are just letting you know that there's is storyline!!!
Untitled-4.gif
as you can see this is the lay-out of the world, were mostly modern is, and rustic/modern and then amish then unfamiliar islands that you could discover and see what lays there but shh you don't know that! *SOMETHINGS MAY BE REPATED IN THIS PICTURE WE DIDN'T edit this slideshow!*

Just wondering do you guys like the animated/slide shows that are in this post! well guess what! i'm the first person on this website to post a thread with them! (as of what i have seen and if you like the pictures comment about it it to let me know!)

The todo list:
Finish placing Rabbit-holes (date)
Finish the lots some more home/community lots. ( date)
Finish the scoping and texturing! ( Date )
Putting more rocks and trees down
adding Sims
Finish the Lore
And more

But thank you guys for viewing my post, and i'll be posting updates and would really like review of what you have seen in this thread are wanting more to see!
xoxo
Brookelyn aka Percect

*Fixed the fast Slideshows* 9/10/2013 - 2:31AM*

Comments

• Options
    percectpercect Posts: 121 Member
    edited August 2013
    Just realise the slideshows are cutoff little bit if you can't read the full things if u hit reply and do the sliders you can see them but i'll also post what they say in this post!

The first one says "Play Amish" and "Your sims can be amish or living in the of modern tech..you pick and play" and last "and more to come" for this slideshow.

The secound one says "Some modern houses" "each house was speical made by us! we are showing you simmers some houses" and last of the slide show of this one "we have penthouses,apartments houses and soon houseboats!"

the third one says "More stuff" "also some islands, still undermaking and untrited" "some tombs" and "diving zones...Still undermaking"

Thanks so much - they didn't cut off when i was making the post so i'm sorry :(
  • Options
    thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited August 2013
    It looks beautiful! I like the unique theme :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for your feed back hun (: <33333
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    BUMPING THE POST :o
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Bumping again... for more views.... or feedback!!!! will be nice xD
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi :D

It looks nice so far. The builds are lovely, too. :thumbup:

Who are the other two builders? :D

• Options
    edited September 2013
    their names are

Cody and Mitchell and myself (brooke) (: <3
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    New-update.gif

9/4/2013: we have added changes to Atenn we have added more modern things and traditional houses/apartments/penthouses! we also remodel the islands in this world!

Untitled-9.gif
    We've also have added the film studio so your sims can become actors and actress! We also edited some sets on the lot! Shall we look at them? we be doing Before and after the edit of the lots (We didn't make the pictures move so you can just view at them for days!) If from the first post you can see in the map wat this area looked like but this is what it looks like now!
    Midevil.gif
    Before the Edit!
    Cabinthewoods.gif
    The Edit (if you have seen this movie! YAY FOR you!)
    Beforethetank.gif
    Before the Edit!!!
    Underthesea.gif
    if you didn't know this is actully how they do under water scenes in movies they make the back drop then the actors or w.e are in the thank (that how they made h20) but also they can build/animate now but still :D *SWIM UNDER THE SEA*

We are still adding more updates - later on we will show you the neighborhood that we
    are building!
    newnieberhood.gif
    This is the neighborhood! (just a little sneak peak of what the houses look like!* this is the neighborhood that has the same looking houses,same color etc!
    attenupdates.gif
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,002 Member
    edited September 2013
    Percect,

It looks like a really nice Egyptian world. You might want to slow down the Animated title GIF a bit though. Its moving way to fast. Its giving me a headache just looking at it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    OMG damien i'm so sorry about your headache :( but thank you for telling me to make them much slower i thought that myself before i saw u said that maybe i should make them slower then i saw you said i was like :o yea maybe i should for the next GIF i make! hahah but thank you so much for your feed back :) and i will be making slower GIF'S and edit the once in the first post so it wont confuse people and give them headache as well :)<3
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,002 Member
    edited September 2013
    Percect,

You're welcome.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Damienf519 wrote:
    Percect,

You're welcome.

There you go Damien i just edited the slide show to make them slower :)<3
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I'm sorry for this post but an unexpected computer crashed watch had the world on crashed but we stilled had the file but trying to tranfer it to this computer i'm talking to you on! but as of right now we are re doing the WHOLE world But its gonna have the same content as this one is but we are re doing some things until i figure a way to tranfer the file from my old computer to a new one! because it crashed but i saved the files.... So yea now you guys are updated!!!!!!
    thanks so much and

the status of the world "Atenn is ON HOLD"
  • Options
    EmperorsRevengeEmperorsRevenge Posts: 28 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm so sorry for the computer crash! But I must tell you that the world looks amazing! I am a huge fan of Egyptian Mythology :)
    Can't wait to hear good news from Atenn!