Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free items not free...

I went to game and managed to get the free Festoon the Honeymoon item, but the Classic Candelabra is still listing as 25 SP.

Comments

• Options
    jess1932jess1932 Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    It wont let me get ether of them. When I go to get them it says they are both still full price.
  • Options
    DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited August 2013
    I can't get neither one, they're both at full price, I really wanted this set, I wanted to break it down first though. :cry:
  • Options
    FamousFingersFamousFingers Posts: 13
    edited August 2013
    The candelabra is now free, I believe, but the festoon still is not :/
  • Options
    Dib413Dib413 Posts: 12
    edited August 2013
    Yesterday my Festoon was free but my Candelabra was not. Today they were both free and I decided to purchase the full set. When I did so I was charged full price instead of 40% off. I am currently awaiting my call from EA to fix the problem.
    Also, it said that this item is not available for the Complete Your Set discount. Is that true for everybody or just another bug for me?
  • Options
    kayelle72kayelle72 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    The store charged me for the candelabra yesterday. Plus the last time there were freebies, aug.9th I think, the store charged for them also. How would I go about getting sim points refunded? :shock:
  • Options
    simazukisimazuki Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Neither are free for me, I've been trying both since yesterday. :(
  • Options
    Evilbunny_FoofooEvilbunny_Foofoo Posts: 9
    edited September 2013
    I had this problem too. I went to the website, had them call me back, they refunded my points and took care of everything. They were very nice about it. Follow the directions, after clicking on the HELP button down at bottom of page. Make sure you keep going through the pages, you will get to the part where you put your number in and they call you back! They will call you and fix it.