Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Look at the CASsets!!!

http://www.simified.com/2013/08/24/sims-3-future-109-create-sim-screenshots/

LOOK AT THEM ALL!!!
So many for male Sims, so surprising! Very Hunger Games facial hair there! And some gorgeous dresses! I can picture my sims already! :mrgreen:

Even some of the zanier, wackier stuff like the makeup I think we can make work and look extremely interesting with just taking the time to make sections of it skin colour.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2013
    Yea those are awesome. They even have some clothing for toddlers and by the way I love the new shoes and jewelry that come with this ep.
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow.....WOW......OMG WOW!! I want this game like now. lol Soooo much stuff! They really did work hard on this game. Sims 3 is going to go out with a bang! Yeah agree though. Even though some of it is crazy looking with it all together it can really work. It's really reminding me of The Fifth Element now. :-) That and Back to the Future. lol :lol:
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow.....WOW......OMG WOW!! I want this game like now. lol Soooo much stuff! They really did work hard on this game. Sims 3 is going to go out with a bang! Yeah agree though. Even though some of it is crazy looking with it all together it can really work. It's really reminding me of The Fifth Element now. :-) That and Back to the Future. lol :lol:

I know, right?! I had the same reaction! The Salt Lake City team really makes some high quality expansions with some absolutely amazing content! I think the Redwood City adds some great and complex mechanics like the houseboats and weather, but the sheer amount of creativity and coolness and actual stuff the Salt Lake CIty team throws at us, it's just the best. They've made my favourite expansions and ITF has already made that list.

Seriously, if the pack was just a SP, I would still buy it for those CASsets. And I have never bought a SP before, (though MS will change that :lol: ). Love it! I can't wait to see what they make for us in TS4! :mrgreen:

Oh PEPS, how I've missed you!
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited August 2013
    I mean look at those clothes and hairs and makeups! I mean come on, they are all so awesome!
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks really nice and good!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Does anyone know were this hair is from? It was in the ITF Trailer. I need it to create my George Jetson Sim. It isn't shown in the ITF assests. Could it be from the store or eps?

25flmqw.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    That's base game hair, Cat.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    That's base game hair, Cat.

Oh good. I have so many hairs from the eps,sps and store I don't know what I do have. I like that shirt he's wearing as well.
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited August 2013
    oh my did i see lipstick that you could change the top and bottom color? Yeh
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Jenieusa wrote:
    oh my did i see lipstick that you could change the top and bottom color? Yeh

Yes and you can change the color making a pepermint red and white candy color. Candy flavored lipstick. :P
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow, I love this. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited August 2013
    Look at the lipstick, finally some lipsticks that are shiny but not ridiculous :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TenderWolfTenderWolf Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited August 2013
    I saw a DNA strand tattoo! lol I love that we have more options for the males to wear, and they look great too! I definitely see Hunger Games-type beards, so I know people are going to have fun with that. As with all EPs, there are some things I could never see myself using. But then again, I say that but end up using them anyway, even if it's just for a blog theme picture. That makeup is very...odd. And I don't know that I'd ever use any of the female hair, but several outfits for both genders look awesome! I'm more excited for the new Sims 3 releases rather than Sims 4. lol

I must say though, some of the outfits freak me out and remind me of Oompa Loompas or something. O.o Like this one:

sf-ts3intothefuture-8-22-2013-CAS74.jpg

That one scares me. And this one says Queen of Hearts to me:

sf-ts3intothefuture-8-22-2013-CAS73.jpg

Love the new accessories! Jewelry is a minor thing, but it can make quite the difference for those of us who love taking pictures. :) And that new bikini top (or is it a bra?) is perfect! The toddler stuff is also adorable. :D Getting more and more excited!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I actually like the Queen Of Hearts one! :lol: I think it's quite classy but still futuristic, (there are two others I prefer though). As for the really weird one, I think it'll look better on elders than on YAs, it sort of resembles something that's gone out of style in the future. But with some creative CASt-ing, it could look really cool. :mrgreen: SO EXCITED!!!
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited August 2013
    YAY! Finally shirts and jackets for men that are not too short :) Love all the mens clothing (except for the short shorts)

But i see they still have to make short shorts for men....bah! WHY?

Wow, just wow!! :) I am in love with this EP, perfect way to say goodbye to the Sims 3 :):(<3
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think some of them look hideous :mrgreen: But I like some of them, especially the hairstyles :D:D
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited August 2013
    I love new hairstyles, makeup and clothes. :D
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited August 2013
    I already have in mind how I wanna do my sims! I was thinking light blue hair and lips and some with orange. I hope they make the townies look crazy so I wouldn't have to edit the whole town. lol
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    My ITF story will be centred mostly around this Sim:
    screenshot_original.jpg

And I want her to wear one of these dresses (most likely with that ponytail hair):
    sf-ts3intothefuture-8-22-2013-CAS76.jpg
    sf-ts3intothefuture-8-22-2013-CAS83.jpg

As for the makeup, I'm thinking either that one that could potentially be recoloured to be Queen Amidala-y or the one-colour-for-the-upper-lip-and-another-for-the-bottom one and that still pretty crazy looking, but more subtle eye makeup.

Oh, these PEPS sure are getting bad! :lol:
  • Options
    adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited August 2013
    536184_495950310481770_478428543_n.jpg

This is the Sim I'm gonna use for ITF. Have a whole story concept tied to my current one lol.

Her name's Arcadia Landers. She was originally named after the town you go into the future before it was renamed into the generic "Oasis Landing".

I think that full jacket-looking thing will be what she wears.

sf-ts3intothefuture-8-22-2013-CAS66.jpg

sf-ts3intothefuture-8-22-2013-CAS70.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I need that hipster hair! :lol::lol::lol: I love how you've coloured it!

I'm thinking more into the new female hair and I think the main problem I have with them is that I find it very difficult to see most of my Sims, (bar Marina), to see any of them wearing them. But I think it's just because most of my Sims look so old fashioned. :lol:
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    edited August 2013
    love the male haircuts, female makeup that goes across the eyes/face & child hair. very excited!! :D
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited August 2013
    CAS looks amazing! I wish they would re-release the hairstyles simpoint bundle, so we could have even more fabulous and a bit crazy hairstyles for our sims!
    http://simsvip.com/2012/10/19/sims-3-store-hairstyles-simpoint-bundle-screens/