Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ITS GOING TO BE SIMS 3 PETS NOT HORSE/COUNTRY LIFE/PETS 3!!!

Comments

• Options
    seismicmilkseismicmilk Posts: 606 New Member
    edited July 2011
    This thread is hilarious.

QFT.
  • Options
    CaliLizardCaliLizard Posts: 171
    edited July 2011
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 people make me laugh when they tell other people what the Sims is not, to me personally the sims was created as a fun game to allow players to be whatever they wanted, if they want to be farmer sims they should be allowed to be, if they prefer city life and dislike farming they should be allowed that to, personally the only thing I dislike about most the expansion packs made are the fact that they are generally the same as before leaving me as a gamer a bit upset that im paying more money for the same expansions yet again, I think if you buy the sims 3 after playing 1&2 all the new expansions should either be credited to you or they should add all the "new" expansions in the first game and simply update them in newer expansions or expand to new idea's. I cannot stand re buying expansions and waiting for them to launch the old ones again like college and seasons, I want my sims2 game updated to sims 3 and then I could buy further fun expantions without feeling ripped off.
  • Options
    Gestapo1935Gestapo1935 Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    I wish to put different animals in Sims 3 Pets such as Prehistoric animals like the Dinosaurs that will be cool. Imagine having your own Tyrannosaurus Rex in your backyard. All other animals are to lazy except the Dogs they are the best house pets. Horses are to lame. Peace y'all. :)
  • Options
    cursedk9cursedk9 Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    well Ina (or however you type that name) they have put horses and horse comps in the PC version. i would honestly like dog shows and comps i hope they have them as well since the sims 1 pets had it sims 2 pets didnt =[ *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    SammyKeyesSammyKeyes Posts: 144 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I think the competitions will be like a in a rabbithole, but you train and stuff in an arena either you build or in a lot around town. just what i think might it be.
  • Options
    XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited July 2011
    Its about pets..horses are pets and obviously there going to make it so we can ride and all that nuff said.
  • Options
    ameracis578ameracis578 Posts: 1,067 New Member
    edited July 2011
    O.o you seem upset...but seriously let people dream you dream killer
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm a little confused, is this thread old? Because horses have been confirmed.
  • Options
    cajo5cajo5 Posts: 1,359
    edited July 2011
    It was like two years ago
  • Options
    cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited July 2011
    Too FUNNY! Um ... ya think the OP might be WRONG?

:lol::lol::lol:

Giddy UP & Tally HO!

:mrgreen:
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited July 2011
    If he expanded more on the country life aspect I would agree with him, but for now, I am going to laugh in his face for being wrong for two years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
  • Options
    GrilledCheeseGrilledCheese Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Personally, I think farm animals would be a bit of a stretch.

But think of how in the sim stories: castaways there were jaguars, african hunting dogs and chimps.
    The jaguars and hunting dogs were just dogs re-coloured, and the jaguar's face was modified.

After this ep comes out I expect that someone would try to make cc cows out of horses and goats out of dogs, maybe?
    It has happened before...
  • Options
    fluttereyesfluttereyes Posts: 2,337 Member
    edited July 2011
    If he expanded more on the country life aspect I would agree with him, but for now, I am going to laugh in his face for being wrong for two years.

Ditto :mrgreen:
  • Options
    gogirl1998gogirl1998 Posts: 975 New Member
    edited July 2011
    hahaha i thought i was the only one who played zoo tycoon 2 hahaha. But on a more serious note,
    i personally am looking forward to the sims 3 pets. i mean, the sims 1 and 2 pets were highly disappointing, but the sims 3 pets seems to offer much more to the game. not only are the pets pets, you can play as them as well. (Score!) I like the new options in create-a-pet. seriously. Pink ears? You bet! no offense, but have the rest of you people even read into the sims 3 pets? There's HORSES. you said horses, theyre GIVING you horses. why do you keep asking about horses and saying you want horses when EA is giving you horses?

I do admit, the farm life idea sounds interesting, but i personally would rather play stuff like world adventures, late night, and pets (Crazy vampire explorer with 4 cats, oh yeeeah! :D ).
  • Options
    Leah1980Leah1980 Posts: 907 Member
    edited July 2011
    Too FUNNY! Um ... ya think the OP might be WRONG?

:lol::lol::lol:

Giddy UP & Tally HO!

:mrgreen:
    This made me lol so hard :D
  • Options
    PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited July 2011
    tumblr_lkgox2hYum1qhk2te.png
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Ya know what i think,

if they do end up making a farm game, it would be a spinoff like the sims medieval (not necessarily the same gameplay but you know...). that way the could make an entirely new game with expansion packs. It would sorta be like Alice Greenfingers 1&2 but with better gameplay and sims 3 type graphics (lol if anyone has heard of Alice greenfingers lol). the player would start off with a small farm with only their family working there. you could visit neighbors. eventually if you become close enough with the neighbors they could work for you (side jobs like cleaning the barn and stuff like that.) yor sims would bring their wares to the market where they would compete with other NPC farms for the the best produce. after a while your farm levels up and you can open build and buy mode and build an expansion any way you like. this would happen everytime you level up. level 7 you unlock build and buy mode not just for leveling up but for whenever you want. eventually you master farming at level 10. you can carry your farm down through the generations of sims. this game would be called The Sims Farm Story. Farm animals available (cows, goats, chickens, turkeys, pigs, etc.) Level 1-3: cows, chickens Level 4-6: turkeys, pigs Level 7-10: goats and etc. each time you reach a new level you unlock an animal and plant. Plants: Level 1-3: corn, soybeans Level 4-6: tomato, potato, strawberry, blueberry Level 7-10: Dragon Fruit, Pineapple, Coconut, Carrots, celery, rainbow fruit, omni plant, life fruit, death flower, sunflower, tulip, custom color rose, etc. The Sims Farm Story
  • Options
    23sha2823sha28 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I agree with gogirl1998. It would be cool to have a game like that, but I think it is too much for an expansion pack. I have a few questions and I hope someone will please answer!! Will the pets be able to come on vacation with your sims if you have the traveling expansion pack? And will we be able to adopt pre-made pets from like a shelter or adopt strays that come by? And will there be werewolves? And I have a question about this picture I found: http://mac.ign.com/dor/objects/110474/the-sims-3-p...3003216944.html?page=mediaFull I was wondering if this is what the animals will look like on the computer game, the console game, or both. I was wondering if they will be furry like this. On some of the trailers the animals just look like naked animals with patterned skin!! Thanks!
  • Options
    XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited July 2011
    they will be furry but it might also depend on if you choose long hair or shorter hair it might look a little less well..furry :D
  • Options
    BlackGuardianBlackGuardian Posts: 309
    edited July 2011
    To be fair to the OP though, he was correct. He was not just talking about horses, but farm and zoo animals as well. In fact for the most part he was correct, farm and zoo animals are not included in Pets. The only thing he was mistaken about was the inclusion of horses(Which he did actually say there was a slight chance of one type being included) The rest he's right about.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    I have a few questions and I hope someone will please answer!! Will the pets be able to come on vacation with your sims if you have the traveling expansion pack? And will we be able to adopt pre-made pets from like a shelter or adopt strays that come by? And will there be werewolves?

I hope you can take your pets on vacation. I mean, that would be awesome!!! (imagine taking a cat to egypt :lol:) I think there will be some kind of place where you can get pets. i sure hope it isn't like the sims 2 with the over the phone. same thing with the strays i think you can take them in. its a detail EA has failed to mention so far. And werewolves? AWESOME! But i doubt it :( .
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I have a few questions and I hope someone will please answer!! Will the pets be able to come on vacation with your sims if you have the traveling expansion pack? And will we be able to adopt pre-made pets from like a shelter or adopt strays that come by? And will there be werewolves?

I hope you can take your pets on vacation. I mean, that would be awesome!!! (imagine taking a cat to egypt :lol:) I think there will be some kind of place where you can get pets. i sure hope it isn't like the sims 2 with the over the phone. same thing with the strays i think you can take them in. its a detail EA has failed to mention so far. And werewolves? AWESOME! But i doubt it :( .
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    To be fair to the OP though, he was correct. He was not just talking about horses, but farm and zoo animals as well. In fact for the most part he was correct, farm and zoo animals are not included in Pets. The only thing he was mistaken about was the inclusion of horses(Which he did actually say there was a slight chance of one type being included) The rest he's right about.

I suppose so...
  • Options
    hannah_6564hannah_6564 Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    i'm pretty sure it is ful sized horses...
  • Options
    bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited August 2011
    yawn.

boring thread.Pets!?Not zoo blah blah blah .