Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for The Color Wheel to be added to the sims 4. **213 Signatures and counting**

Comments

• Options
    HighlightSimmerHighlightSimmer Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    Signed.I need more than the default and bland,we cant have sims wearing all the same clothes.
  • Options
    PalabraPalabra Posts: 70 Member
    edited September 2013
    Signed. I loved Sims 3's color customization.
  • Options
    Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited September 2013
    *signed*
  • Options
    GlamSugarGlamSugar Posts: 103
    edited September 2013
    I'm all for color wheels! Cactus green sofa? Yes! Cherry blossom pink shoes? Yes! Just the right shade of grey for a dreary-looking set of curtains? Oh yes!

*signed with great zeal*
  • Options
    4eee54eee5 Posts: 687 Member
    edited October 2013
    bump
  • Options
    jus1nickiejus1nickie Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed :mrgreen: the very least they can do is give us a color wheel.
  • Options
    LimeSims3LimeSims3 Posts: 550 Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed, ofcourse! :)
    Twitter: @LimeSims ♦ Facebook: iSims Sverige
  • Options
    didiruvalcabadidiruvalcaba Posts: 294
    edited October 2013
    I don't mind CAS to be slow as long as I have CAStyle! signed :)
  • Options
    HayleyxAliceHayleyxAlice Posts: 130 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed!

I love the ability to choose how you want your sim's clothes/hair/eyes to look, so they better not take it out.
  • Options
    manii24manii24 Posts: 674 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed!

I love the ability to choose how you want your sim's clothes/hair/eyes to look, so they better not take it out.

Oh, they did. So I think the correct wording would be: "I hope they re-include it."
  • Options
    SpringgirlSpringgirl Posts: 28 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed. Please add this option, devs!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2013
    signed, we need this very much in Sims 4
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    edited October 2013
    A colour wheel with no create a style would be good enough.
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited October 2013
    :D I like the customization for the Sims 3, so it seems like a step back instead of foward to not include it. Signed.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    bump
  • Options
    keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    edited October 2013
    Even though more colors and such are probably going to be added, I think an optional color wheel would be a great compromise for the no create a style. What the heck. Count me in.
  • Options
    DeuceyBabyDeuceyBaby Posts: 289 Member
    edited October 2013
    how about a petition inspired EP?

sims can go around making petitions and spamming the neighborhood with petition requests, etc.
    I've got a double plumicide on 1st and Main. Witnessnes said the sus screamed you mother plumber (at the plumber and her son) and hit both vics with a round of ripe purple plums (plucked from the bountiful barrels of a 9mm shotplum).
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed.
    I also noticed this. For the clothing they had a limited colour selection as well, no create-a-style would be a huge step backwards.

2vdiibd.jpg

At first, that was what I thought this was about. I think we should have both for the hair and clothing. I didn't use the hair one as much, but I tinted clothing often. already Signed earlier. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    bump
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    bump
  • Options
    Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited October 2013
    *signed*
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 2013
    efrsza.jpg

That is a color wheel. Let's just hope they have that option for everything else.
  • Options
    4u4ever4u4ever Posts: 207 Member
    edited October 2013
    Even though I doubt making petitions on forums will make a change, I'll still sign just for the sake of it. Right now I'm so disappointed with what I've seen from TS4, but I was willing to give it a try despite the horrible graphics and no CASt. But if we're going back to the times when we couldn't change the color of our sims' clothes, that's a dealbreaker for me.

So sign me up.
  • Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited October 2013
    efrsza.jpg

That is a color wheel. Let's just hope they have that option for everything else.

That is NOT a color wheel! If it were a color wheel we would be able to choose any color on the color wheel spectrum...not just from 4 preset color swatches. For example, instead of black, beige, tan, or red shoes, I could make the shoes pink or white or any other color I wanted.

Instead we are being asked to go back to picking from colors and patterns that EA chooses and likes. I'm sorry, but taking TS2 and TS3 as examples, but it is rare that I really like their color choices in the presets.

Is it really asking too much to want our sims, our lots, and our towns to look like OUR sims, lots, and towns instead of EA's or the same as everyone else's? Even if they up the number of swatches/presets, it still means over time (and not as long as you'd think), everything will start look the same, and the same as everyone else's stuff.

But then, even as a kid, once I started using more then the standard eight colors crayons (box) to color with, I was never satisfied to go back to just 8 colors again. Why be happy with just blue when I knew I could have cadet clue, or green-blue, or cornflower blue?!
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 2013
    efrsza.jpg

That is NOT a color wheel! If it were a color wheel we would be able to choose any color on the color wheel spectrum...not just from 4 preset color swatches. For example, instead of black, beige, tan, or red shoes, I could make the shoes pink or white or any other color I wanted.

Instead we are being asked to go back to picking from colors and patterns that EA chooses and likes. I'm sorry, but taking TS2 and TS3 as examples, but it is rare that I really like their color choices in the presets.

Is it really asking too much to want our sims, our lots, and our towns to look like OUR sims, lots, and towns instead of EA's or the same as everyone else's? Even if they up the number of swatches/presets, it still means over time (and not as long as you'd think), everything will start look the same, and the same as everyone else's stuff.

But then, even as a kid, once I started using more then the standard eight colors crayons (box) to color with, I was never satisfied to go back to just 8 colors again. Why be happy with just blue when I knew I could have cadet clue, or green-blue, or cornflower blue?!

14n2y9u.jpg

There are primary and secondary colors on a color wheel, plus black and grey scale. You can probably swap out presets and add your own patterns. There is a folder at the bottom of the screen in the same screen shot. Until you and I get the game, it's all just speculation. That looks like a color wheel to me. Look at the WHEEL below the swatches, it's a wheel, and it changes colors. THAT IS THE COLOR WHEEL. lol.