Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We getting curved fence in TS4? (In game photo)

Not sure if this been discuss yet..

Someone posted this on MTS. So are we getting curved fence/ maybe walls? Can someone confirm this?

tumblr_mry8ad69NE1rrieero1_500.png :?
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Comments

• Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    edited August 2013
    Goodywood wrote:
    Not sure if this been discuss yet..

Someone posted this on MTS. So are we getting curved fence/ maybe walls? Can someone confirm this?

tumblr_mry8ad69NE1rrieero1_500.png :?

Sims 4. can tell by the way the arrows are we dont have that type of arrows in the sims when building
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,626 Member
    edited August 2013
    Linnyxx17 wrote:

Sims 4. can tell by the way the arrows are we dont have that type of arrows in the sims when building

True.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    edited August 2013
    hahaha, I've been waiting all day for someone to post this. Looks promising, doesn't it.

For anyone who wants a link:

Check out this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-B9S_O7B1A at 7 minutes 10/11 seconds :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    bethyGrace wrote:
    hahaha, I've been waiting all day for someone to post this. Looks promising, doesn't it.

For anyone who wants a link:

Check out this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-B9S_O7B1A at 7 minutes 10/11 seconds :)

Thank you for the link!! I had no clue where it came from! :XD:
  • Options
    LadySauceyLadySaucey Posts: 117 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I think one of the sims camp attendees confirmed there will be no curved walls only diagonal and straight still, but to see curved gating is nice :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    LadySaucey wrote:
    I think one of the sims camp attendees confirmed there will be no curved walls only diagonal and straight still, but to see curved gating is nice :D

Yes I agree curve fences is nice at least. Maybe they'll give curve walls in a EP. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2013
    Yes, it seems there are curved fences, but not walls yet.
  • Options
    KeffersKeffers Posts: 984 Member
    edited August 2013
    I assume it's going to work the same as curved pools.
  • Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm so hoping for a native split-level feature in the game, but we'll probably never get that :( Remember we had the indoor split-level foundation tool in TS2? Too bad we don't have that for TS3, but I definitely want that back for TS4!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    mr014 wrote:
    I'm so hoping for a native split-level feature in the game, but we'll probably never get that :( Remember we had the indoor split-level foundation tool in TS2? Too bad we don't have that for TS3, but I definitely want that back for TS4!

I've been wanted the feature to make split level homes (without cheats) for the longest. :( I hope we can do this in S4...