Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Support including Create-A-Style in TS4~ (Over 300 signs!)

Comments

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited September 2013
    Signed!
  • Options
    babay_jbabay_j Posts: 21 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Ditto!! CC has caused me so much trouble, I would not even play if not for CAS. I love doing clothing and decorating, actually much of my game play involves both. PLEASE keep it, or better yet, improve it!! I would never consider purchasing Sims4 without CAS. I have a lot invested in all the games and packs in Sims3, so I am hoping for even better things with Sims4, though at the moment it is looking less and less like something for me.
    :cry:
  • Options
    clariolivares313clariolivares313 Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    Not having CASt, or at the very least a color wheel, would be an absolute dealbreaker for me. I'm already unsure about how the emotions will work during real gameplay, and frankly I dislike the fact that their favorite color is sounding like it's going to be important, ESPECIALLY if that is a part of the reason they're doing away with my darling, beloved CASt. That and the really beautiful open world are the best things about TS3 and, so far, it looks like the trees, sky, etc. no longer have the detail that made it so amazing. Essentially, I feel like I'm having all of my favorite toys taken away unceremoniously. So yeah, sorry EA, but no CASt (or, again, at least a color wheel) means that I won't be purchasing the next installment of the Sims. That makes me sad, but hey, at least I'll be saving money :? .
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,554 Member
    edited September 2013
    me i am in no way freaking out if create a style is not in the game i can live with out it i am still buying the sims4 and also i must remind everyone that at this stage the game is still in its pre alpha stage of development so we will not know what all the features of the game are until more info from maxi or ea or the gurus are posted on the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    benboy200benboy200 Posts: 220
    edited September 2013
    sign
  • Options
    DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sign me up on this one!
  • Options
    Zebracake33Zebracake33 Posts: 121 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Signed :mrgreen:.

The game is supposed to move forward, not back :roll:.
  • Options
    bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    edited September 2013
    Memina11 wrote:
    me i am in no way freaking out if create a style is not in the game i can live with out it i am still buying the sims4 and also i must remind everyone that at this stage the game is still in its pre alpha stage of development so we will not know what all the features of the game are until more info from maxi or ea or the gurus are posted on the game

Good for you, don't freak out by all means. We know that you like CC and would be happy with that, and that is okay. However, other people would prefer Create-A-Style, and this thread is a place for people who support it to voice their requests to Maxis. We saw your post on an earlier page, so please refrain from posting the same thing again. (Not trying to be mean, its just ... we get it ;))

I am also aware that it is still in pre alpha, which is why we're asking for CASt now when they can still add it in. The only info we've had is that it is not currently in the game, and so that's what we're going on. And that is why I aksed for the gurus to clear it up if a decision has been made. You're right, we don't know what all the features will be - so I'm not sure how wise it is to already say you're definitely buying the game. Better to wait until some more of it is confirmed, and more info is released IMO :)

Will update with more of the signs later today :)
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited September 2013
    Like I asked in a similar thread...Do petitions ever work? The forums are littered with petition threads but has any of them actually done anything? It is a genuine question :)

I persionally don't care if CASt is in sims4 or not, but I'll sign it for you guys.
  • Options
    completespaz100completespaz100 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited September 2013
    they should definely put create a style back in
  • Options
    BrunieBrunie Posts: 29 Member
    edited September 2013
    Signed!
  • Options
    Moosebear41Moosebear41 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited September 2013
    please do not create a style away that is my favorite part of the game that would be so wrong you do, that what make fun please add me to the petition
  • Options
    guilhguilh Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2013
    Even if it takes a lot of memory, it can be CASt has to be managed, or else we'lll actually have less customization abilities compared to The Sims 3. The way we customize just gets easier - but not any more complex with the sculpting CAS.

Signed and supported!
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited September 2013
    Memina11 wrote:

Funny you say that, because your avatar uses so much cc! I'd guess you'd like some customization... Without cast we either have to be graphic designers or be slaves to downloading cc, which may put our games at risk or, at least, slow it down a lot. I don't want to have to download cc just because I want a red dress in pink...
  • Options
    MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sign me up please! I use CAS ALL the time. It's a must-have for me.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,554 Member
    edited September 2013
    pguida wrote:
    Memina11 wrote:

Funny you say that, because your avatar uses so much cc! I'd guess you'd like some customization... Without cast we either have to be graphic designers or be slaves to downloading cc, which may put our games at risk or, at least, slow it down a lot. I don't want to have to download cc just because I want a red dress in pink...

for your info i am not a slave to downloading cc 1 and 2 may i remind you of the case of bad cc thats spread out when sims 3 custom content was first made and also DO NOT QUOTE ME BACK ON THIS i love adding pretty hair that newseas made
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2013
    Could have sworn I did this, but if not, please include me. I'm not really all that confident EA will listen, but I will let my voice be heard. Yet another reason I'm holding off on Sims 4.
  • Options
    UserSam7823UserSam7823 Posts: 404 New Member
    edited September 2013
    SIGNED
  • Options
    Rikki_DezarayRikki_Dezaray Posts: 242 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sign me up!!!
  • Options
    6MC2C-EAPAL-CCQA6MC2C-EAPAL-CCQA Posts: 142 Member
    edited September 2013
    SIGN ME . create a style is the most important tool i use and if they don't incleude it in TS4 than i won't even bother buying it . i mean CAS just makes building much much much much more easier you can be creative as you want without having to get cc that will slow down your game.
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sign me up please! I won`t buy Sims 4 without that tool!
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited September 2013
    Please add me to the list.
    As you all know im an vadi builder and the best part if sims 3 is that we have the abillty to recolour and pattern most of the games content.

If we dont have cas in the base game of sims three i dont think i will preorder the game if get at all.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sign me up
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited September 2013
    Please add me.

(Hitting self over the head with a design folder!) I really expected my name to be on the list so why hadn't I signed before?
  • Options
    JPFARFloveJPFARFlove Posts: 44 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Siiiiiiiignnnnnedddddddd :-)