Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quick lotto for Late Night EP *closed*

Hello all! :) I have purchased the humble bundle (mainly for the date night set) and would love to host a quick lotto to give away my code for the Late Night EP! I've never held a lotto or contest before, but have always wanted to have the opportunity to do something for the wonderful simmers in this awesome community :D If you are going to enter, please be keeping this code for yourself :) Also, you must be willing to provide me with an e-mail to which I can send you the code. The lotto will end tomorrow, around 8PM EST (I have a one year old whom is usually asleep by then, but it may be a little later that I post the winner. Regardless, it will be tomorrow evening.) I will use random.org to pick the winner. To enter, just fill out this incredibly simple "form" ^_^ :

My username:
My favorite part of The Sims is:
Why I want the late night EP:

And of course, please be respectful and kind - no begging, no name-calling, etc :)
Good luck! :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited August 2013
    Entries:
    Skymyst (nominated by sunsetsorbet)
    TheZommbie
    Bumzy (nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Helonse (nominated by anettesb)
    jak135
    LizzyBallet
    Carmen0908 (nominated by Sdw4)
    duyguugudur
    Pepsichan128
    PuertoHaitiLuv (nominated by SmilzPretty)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Winner:
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited August 2013
    Yay my newbie is hosting its first lotto!(: YAY! Congrats! :mrgreen:

Now need to find someone without Late Night! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    :D yes I'm excited Tk! I do hope there are at least a few simmers out there that don't have it yet and would like it! If there are no entries by tomorrow evening I will have to extend it :)
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited August 2013
    Can we nominate people if they have their email in their "about me"?
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sure you can nominate people as long as they have their email listed and do not have Late Night :) I knew I forgot something in the original post :oops:
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited August 2013
    My username: sunsetsorbet (nominating Skymyst)
    My favorite part of The Sims is: I like making sims, and recoloring clothes
    Why I want the late night EP: Skymyst has been having some tough times lately, and I love the clothing that comes with this EP. So, I think her and her daughters could have making some Barbie sims with all the cute new shoes!
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for your nomination! I have updated the entry list :)
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited August 2013
    I have a question, if I know someone that doesn't have Late Night can I nominate them and have you send me the code through a small badge purchase and then I can give it to him? This person doesn't like to give out their email addy. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited August 2013
    My username: TheZommbie
    My favorite part of The Sims is: the building and all the customizing
    Why I want the late night EP: something i miss living in the big city LN is the only city town there is, aswell as elevators and penthouses
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    edited August 2013
    Edit: Nevermind! Apparently my husband also got the humble bundle and didn't tell me about it! :roll: I guess he thought I already had Late Light.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    @TheKrazy_KimSim, Does this person have a my page? If they have an account and I can see they don't have the EP, then I think I could allow you to give them the code :)
    @frozenorangejuic, aw I'm glad that your husband has gotten it for you! Even if he did assume you already had late night, hehe :) enjoy your new game!! :mrgreen:
    @TheZommbie thanks for your entry! I've added you to the list :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    @TheKrazy_KimSim, Does this person have a my page? If they have an account and I can see they don't have the EP, then I think I could allow you to give them the code :)

His username: Bumzy: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Bumzy
    My favorite part of The Sims is: Everything, I like the role playing you can do with it and new, interesting things happen in game all the time so my excitement never wans. :)
    Why I want the late night EP: I want to give it to Bumzy because he doesn't have it yet and it will be a nice addition to his game. :)

Thanks and if he does win you can either give him or myself (to give to him) the code by getting something small off the wishlist so we don't have to use an email, ok? Thanks so much for hosting. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited August 2013
    I know some people who don't hav eit but they don't have emails in their AboutMe :( Ah well!

Just wanted to say hi to you AimForTheHead ;D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for his link TheKrazy_KimSim :) I will go ahead and add him to the list. YellowJane, I would prefer it if I could email them the code, but as I have made an exception already, if one of them would like to enter and you can link me to their my page, I can send them the code with a badge :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for his link TheKrazy_KimSim :) I will go ahead and add him to the list.

Thank you very much Aim. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You're welcome :)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2013
    this is very sweet of you

seem that pack they selling is making many a simmer happy

Sure you can nominate people as long as they have their email listed and do not have Late Night :) I knew I forgot something in the original post :oops:

dang my little cousine doesn't have an email listed...

was going to nom her, as that would be a perfect surprice when she gets home on weekend from school

well I just wish every one ells good luck then
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2013
    oh I saw you said to others that they could pas it on to their nominee or you gift a badged.... I do have an email and could pas it on to my cousine, if that's ok.

If it is then here is my entry for her.

My username: Helonse http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/helonse
    My favorite part of The Sims is: I'm not sure what her favorit part is exsactly, but se do like dressing up her sims.
    Why I want the late night EP:
    I think she love this EP (well we looked at EP's together a few weeks a go and she said this sounded fun) she likes stars so the celebrity thing will be fun for her + she likes vampire movies, and she likes to dress up her sims.... yea I think it be a great EP for her.

thank you for this chance
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    jak135jak135 Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited August 2013
    My username: jak135
    My favorite part of The Sims is: Building and decorating! I love decorating sims' homes to fit their style and personalities!
    Why I want the late night EP: The clothes and the new furniture! I also really want to try out the piano and the bass!

Thank you for hosting this!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you anettesb and jak135 for your entries! I have updated the list :D
  • Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi!
    My username: LizzyBallet
    My favorite part of The Sims is: Being creative and meeting new people on the forums
    Why I want the late night EP: I would love to have more instruments in my game

My email is in my About Me section if you need it :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for your entry! :) I will update the list
  • Options
    sdw4sdw4 Posts: 2,967 New Member
    edited August 2013
    My username: Sdw4 [Nominating Carmen0908]

My favorite part of The Sims is: My favourite part of the sims is general playing of my sims lives. I have taken recently to making stories, but I don't have the courage to make a blog or anything! :oops:

Why I want [Carmen0908] to have the late night EP: I would like Carmen to have this expansion, as it is by far one of my favourite expansions! Skyscrapers, celebrities.. Hilltop mansions and pools on the roof.. There isn't anything I don't like about this game! :mrgreen:

Thanks for hosting!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the nomination! :D late night is one of my very favorite EPs as well!!