Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dreams of India Clothing and Hairstyle Pictures

Quick notes: Love the styles...just wish we had teen and elder clothing...hopefully we'll get another set to round that out.

If you are using a nondefault skin that isn't barbie dolled(ala *******) they WILL show through the top in this set. I had to fix it with some editing.
Screenshot-1623_zps117c7b83.jpgScreenshot-1624_zps66997a60.jpgScreenshot-1619_zps4dfe15c7.jpgScreenshot-1621_zps2e821279.jpgScreenshot-1620_zps6aeccfb0.jpgScreenshot-1627_zps0b758b27.jpgScreenshot-1628_zps6f703436.jpgScreenshot-1629_zpsbc3bed70.jpgScreenshot-1632_zpsb2887fac.jpgScreenshot-1625_zpsb5a43baa.jpgScreenshot-1618_zps7155edf2.jpgScreenshot-1622_zpsadc977cd.jpgScreenshot-1626_zps77bb8a18.jpgScreenshot-1630_zps6c7c42dc.jpgScreenshot-1631_zpsd3be9857.jpgScreenshot-1633_zpsfd451b22.jpgScreenshot-1634_zps681e94ca.jpgScreenshot-1635_zps70880298.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited August 2013
    Stunning! :shock: :!:
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh, wow! :shock: Those are incredibly gorgeous photos. Thank you so very much for sharing! :D
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited August 2013
    I love the hair I just don't have a use for this type of clothing. I wish they would make a Regency set, so I could use some of the hairstyles.
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2013
    Love the recolours and pictures :mrgreen: Thanks for sharing :-)
  • Options
    samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited August 2013
    Fantastic pics, and gorgeous models :-)
  • Options
    Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2013
    Omgggg I loooove ur pics!!!
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited August 2013
    Excellent Sims! The pictures are awesome too!
    You're too late.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2013
    Beautiful work! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited August 2013
    I love all the recolors and the hair pics are absolutely stunning!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited August 2013
    Awesome :D

Shame we don't get to see that level of detail during play (re the hair pics).

I especially love what you did with the shorter dress that you styled in white and lilac, but they all look fab.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2013
    love it...

I was waiting for your pictures.

so beside the lack of teen and elders, is it a good set?

the details are stunning, but I do hope it can mix easily with many sim styles... so do it recolor well? any funny or strange or creat catagorising (is anything in other than everyday whear)?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Great pics, thanks so much for sharing!
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2013
    Stunning, as always! Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited August 2013
    I've been looking all over for your thread! I thought something was wrong. Your recolors are super lovely as always. They almost make me want to buy the set, trying to hold out til there is a better price point.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    CherrysetteCherrysette Posts: 134 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you Kael, I'm always enjoying your pictures. You've really got a photographer's eye. :thumbup:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited August 2013
    Gorgeous photos and re-colours as always Kael :) Thank you for sharing these with us :)
    The Dazzling Dhoti Kurta is my favourite - it is nice to have a stylish new outfit for our male sims :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited August 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    love it...

I was waiting for your pictures.

so beside the lack of teen and elders, is it a good set?

the details are stunning, but I do hope it can mix easily with many sim styles... so do it recolor well? any funny or strange or creat catagorising (is anything in other than everyday whear)?

I like it a lot. It's not as versatile as the previous India set in regards to the clothing and I did not prefer the default colors but they all do recolor well(except for the small problem with the beautiful top for those of us using nondefault skins).

I can't really comment on any strange categorizations as I only saw them in Everday/Formal but I could have missed something definitely.

As for recolors the only thing that was strange for me was the purple dress. There are two color channels associated with the pattern that runs down the middle of the dress but if you seperate out the colors it can look very very odd as it causes the neckline of the dress to look like it zigzags.
  • Options
    QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh god. I have to get this next month when I got some money. :shock: :shock:
    Fabulous pics as always <3
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow...
    Awesome pictures and simmies as always, I do have the old/first Indian set and do "try" to use it, but no where nearly as beautiful as you do. Originally, I decided to wait on this set, but your making me want to buy it sooner than later. lol

I really like you first simmie with the white headress and the last simmie in the black headress, do you ever plan on sharing them in your studio sometime? I'm pretty sure I could substitute the more magic headress and clothing from the first Indian set and dress them along the same style (just nearly not as recolored as nicely). :)
  • Options
    ariane_terryariane_terry Posts: 688 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Pretty pretty!
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited August 2013
    Stunning recolours :) The pictures look magical.
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited August 2013
    wow fantastic pictures :)