Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Digital Copy vs Hard Copy

(Please bear with me. I'm pretty computer illiterate. I've had my Mac for almost two years now and I'm still learning how to use it. :oops: )

So, hopefully this constitutes as a Seasons questions vs a Mac question, but the both coincide, I guess. I really want to get Seasons because it looks supah cool, but I've been holding off because of all the crazy malarky that's been said about it by users here. I just downloaded Supernatural a few days ago, and after learning some nifty tricks from BluebellFlora per purging RAM stuff, I've been able to play TS3 so much longer than what I did in the past month. That being said, I feel much more comfortable purchasing Seasons knowing that I'll *hopefully* be able to play it... So, my question is, to those of you who own it, do you know if it make a difference whether or not you download and play Seasons via digital copy vs. buying the game and playing with the cd? Have people had more success in play time with one or the other? Apologies in advance if this is such a dorky question, I literally have no idea if it even makes a difference, lol!

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited August 2013
    It doesn't make a difference, same game, same files, same code :-)
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    jewelienjewelien Posts: 42 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Good to know. Thanks for responding!
  • Options
    Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2013
    Get the hard copy,digital copy you can only reuse 5 times till its useless.
  • Options
    jewelienjewelien Posts: 42 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Really?! Oh, wow, I didn't know that... thanks for sharing! Gonna purchase it tomorrow! Wee! :lol: