Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding Diving Spots

I am currently not at home, so I can't try it, but what I wonder is this; Is it possible to add Diving Spots to f.ex. Sunlit Tides?

I searched the Exchange with Dive as keyword, and nothing really came up. this would suggest this is not doable, but I thought I'd ask around with people who know Sims better than I do.

Comments

• Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited August 2013
    SimsVip had a guide on how to create dive lots in other worlds. But I think if you search on the internet for a guide on how to make dive lots in other worlds, it should come up. But yes, it is possible to create dive lots in other worlds, but I do know that some of the worlds dont have deep enough water to put in dive lots. I think Barnacle Bay and Twinbrook are two that you cant put dive lots in.
  • Options
    SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the reply. I just tried it in Dragon Valley, and failed miserably... I copied the ones from Isla Paradiso, sadly there is no "Divespot" option in Edit Town for me :/

Maybe it's because Dragon Valley isn't a town where you can add Diving.
  • Options
    evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I find this, he is showing how to in Aurora Skies

http://youtu.be/TXqe2XTivb4

You will have to start the video at the beginning, I was watching it. :lol:
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi :)

From what I've seen and tried, I haven't been able to place premade dive lots. We can build our own by placing the lots in Edit town, then making it a dive lot, then adding all the stuff.
  • Options
    SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited August 2013
    evilkytti wrote:
    I find this, he is showing how to in Aurora Skies

http://youtu.be/TXqe2XTivb4

You will have to start the video at the beginning, I was watching it. :lol:

Oh, that's how it's done :shock: Thank you ever so much :D
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi :)

From what I've seen and tried, I haven't been able to place premade dive lots. We can build our own by placing the lots in Edit town, then making it a dive lot, then adding all the stuff.

Stony Reef seems to work, Davy Jones crashes the game for me though. When I get home again, I'll try following the tutorial evilkytti linked to and make my own diving areas in Dragon Valley :)