Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden Challenge

The Garden Challenge
Welcome to the Garden Challenge. In this challenge, you will go through 10 generations of family gardening, fishing, and other outdoor-related activity. Your goal by the end of this challenge is to build up a large family net-worth by gardening and fishing alone. Here is how it works…
Step 1: Make a Sim
You must make your sim in create-a-sim. This person must be a young-adult, female. She can look however you want her to, but she must have these traits: Loves the Outdoors, Angler, and Green Thumb. You may roll, or choose the other two. The Life-time wish must be outdoor related, like The Perfect Garden. No other sims can be in this family.
Step 2: Getting Started
You can move your sim on any lot, any size. It cannot have a house. You might want to go for a smaller lot so you have more money to start your garden and house. You cannot use cheats to give your sim more money. Your house can have anything you want in it.
Step 3: Life
Once you are finished with your house, it is time to start playing. Your sim cannot have a job, she gardens and fishes for her money. She cannot get married. In order to continue the generations, she must breed with other male sims in order to have children. You may not move anyone in. A girl must carry on the family, so you stop having kids as soon as you have your first girl. If you have twin or triplet girls, then decide who the heir is. Your garden can have whatever fruits and vegetables you like.

The challenge stops when the 10th generation girl becomes a young adult. By then you should be flowing with money and have a huge family garden. There are no points, this is just a challenge for you to do. Have fun and enjoy building up the biggest family garden you will ever have.
Ratterriercotton

Comments

• Options
    SkaterXGeorgieSkaterXGeorgie Posts: 67
    edited May 2011
    I know you probebly arn't doing this challenge any more but i think its a brilliant idea :lol: .
  • Options
    Baudebino333Baudebino333 Posts: 1,293 New Member
    edited May 2011
    2009 lmao
  • Options
    BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    edited May 2011
    :lol:
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,391 Member
    edited May 2011
    I know you probebly arn't doing this challenge any more but i think its a brilliant idea :lol: .
    Yeah I know this is an old thread but I never saw it. Sounds like a great challenge. :-)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    GoodMorningMrSunGoodMorningMrSun Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow! I love gardening in the sims, so this is a wonderful challenge :D