March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into the Future Blogs - go read em'!

2...Next

Comments

• SimGuruFontSimGuruFont Posts: 38 SimGuru
    edited October 2013
    I'm always a fan of presenting the diversity that The Sims actually offers and had a lot of fun creating the characters for this blog and getting the screenshots composed! As soon as Into the Future comes out I'll be uploading The Sims I created for the blog, the house they live in, and the custom gallery shop I made.

Fun fact, the blue haired girl on the right is actually the aged up genetic daughter of these two men, conceived by using the Engineer a Baby interaction on the future hospital.

Can we customize the makeup on Mannequins as well?

For the Mannequins, we were only able to get the clothing portion of the outfits open for customization, so makeup is unfortunately not a possibility, though I do think its a great idea.

random fact. My Simself couldn't help but photobomb many of the scenes I captured for the Blog Screenshots. Really, I couldn't help myself.
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited October 2013
    Fun fact, the blue haired girl on the right is actually the aged up genetic daughter of these two men, conceived by using the Engineer a Baby interaction on the future hospital.

That's so awesome! :thumbup:

I'm 100% for LGBT sims--that's my gameplay in a nutshell.
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited October 2013
    Well I am super glad to see that EA supports LGTBQ sims and people :mrgreen:

And knowing my sims can genetically engineer babies from same gender sims is CRAZY AWESOME news :mrgreen:
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited October 2013
    Well I am super glad to see that EA supports LGTBQ sims and people :mrgreen:

And knowing my sims can genetically engineer babies from same gender sims is CRAZY AWESOME news :mrgreen:

Agreed--I won't have to use complicated mods and pregger-clothes anymore, or have all my male pregger sims have alien babies all the time. :mrgreen:
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited October 2013
    Okay am I the only one flipping out that for once we see a same sex MALE couple in the blog?! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

No, I was totally happy to see that also! I smiled really big.

:D <--- my face lol

Love does not have a gender. I wish more people would be willing to accept this. One day I hope.....

For now my sims are LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE!! :wink:
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2013
    Okay am I the only one flipping out that for once we see a same sex MALE couple in the blog?! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

No, I was totally happy to see that also! I smiled really big.

:D <--- my face lol

Love does not have a gender. I wish more people would be willing to accept this. One day I hope.....

For now my sims are LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE!! :wink:

If you look closely at one of the Uni Life trailers, you can see same sex couples in the background too.

http://youtu.be/2-AwTI7nBNU (check at about 1:19 -- the couples in the background to the left and right of the one in the foreground)

As for me, I would generously gift anyone who will make me a Captain Jack Harkness Sim for ITF. 8) (And either a Ninth Doctor, or if you know Torchwood Ianto Jones would work as well.) 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm always a fan of presenting the diversity that The Sims actually offers and had a lot of fun creating the characters for this blog and getting the screenshots composed! As soon as Into the Future comes out I'll be uploading The Sims I created for the blog, the house they live in, and the custom gallery shop I made.

Can we customize the makeup on Mannequins as well?

For the Mannequins, we were only able to get the clothing portion of the outfits open for customization, so makeup is unfortunately not a possibility, though I do think its a great idea.

random fact. My Simself couldn't help but photobomb many of the scenes I captured for the Blog Screenshots. Really, I couldn't help myself.

So same-sex couples will be able to have genetic babies? Without mods? OMG, now I really want my Captain jack and Ninth Doctor Sims, though I hope the kid doesn't get Nine's ears. :roll: Let's see, Jack would be totally Flirty, probably Irresistible, Athletic, maybe Handy, and I'm not sure the fifth trait -- maybe Disciplined and he could be a martial artist since there are no guns in the Sims, or Charismatic might work better since he started out as a con man. Nine -- also Handy, a Genius, maybe something to do with PlumBots (Bot fan or whatever), maybe Brooding? I'll have to go back and watch Season One and try and get a handle on him.

EDIT: And I'm downloading you to put in my game... 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,383 Member
    edited October 2013
    And knowing my sims can genetically engineer babies from same gender sims is CRAZY AWESOME news :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You can also do this with the door of life and death from the new Grim's Manor. You even get a pregnant father :D .

I'm also very happy that EA is releasing so much LGBT content in their latest games. I hope they will continue this in TS4. I am very worried about the wave of homophobic laws and protests in Europe, especially in Russia. And Russia is a big market for games. So I hope EA will not give in, even if they can sell TS4 only to adults in these countries.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top