Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

just a thought about shopping price.

:)I think they should make the prices for the stor items more realistic.like the books are priced way too high.Like $500. for a book when have you ever bought a book for $500.00.or $20.00 for a ice cream.come on they need to think about this.What do you think. :shock:

Comments

• Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited July 2013
    But it's not like it's a real representation of money. Sims can get 25 simoleans an hour when they start at the bottom of the culinary career. Who gets $25 an hour as a kitchen scullion? No-one. It's not meant to be that realistic.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited July 2013
    I guess you're not from Norway xD everything here is so expensive that 500 for a book is considered cheap!
  • Options
    BeachGirl6747BeachGirl6747 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited July 2013
    My Sims usually end up making more in a day than I do in a month. I think they can afford $500 for a book. :D
  • Options
    Rinchan7Rinchan7 Posts: 264 New Member
    edited July 2013
    maybe they could model it after korean won? Check usd to won, it is $1 = 1122.73 won I don't mean do it directly though but maybe they could raise the cost of some things