Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote on which characters won't make it through my Into The Future story!

So I plan on continuing my avatar's, (Amanda's) story into ITF. I've also made the difficult decision to 'kill off' three characters, to make room for new ones and her grandchild. The only trouble is, I can't decide, I love them all! So please, help me by voting on who you think should get the chop!

Let's meet our contestants! In the order the first appeared:

Lucian Stone

screenshot_original.jpg

Lucian's a very old vampire, married to Caithe and helped raise Amanda when she was but a child. Though he's never revealed this to anyone, he was also the one who orphaned Amanda in the first place when he lost control and drank her mother dry. Surely it's time for this information to be let out? :lol: Also, had trouble coming up with storylines for him. :lol:

Caithe Tabris

screenshot_original.jpg

Caithe's a fairy, and may well be the oldest character. She helped raise Amanda too and she's also the mother of Amanda's late husband, Jason. And let's face it, she's adorables. But like Lucian, I've had trouble coming up with storylines with her.

Marina Sykes

screenshot_original.jpg

Amanda first met Marina at university. They quickly became best friends, (despite Marina's crush on Jason), bonding over their witchitude. :lol: But despite her magical abilities, Marina feels much more at home with technology than spells, and may well suit life in the future more than in the present. But if she dies, it'll not only leave Amanda's coven one member short, but Faith will also be down one loving wife. :cry:

Faith Greenwood

screenshot_original.jpg

You might not think this, but Faith's a master of the dark arts. When you're raised by two ancient Egyptian body snatchers you learn a trick or two! She's Marina's devoted wife and Amanda's close friend, she was the one who was able to resurrect Amanda when she was killed by a vengeful spirit, but at what cost? Could she have traded valuable years of her life?

Leonard Keyes

screenshot_original.jpg

This is Amanda's son, who's just as talented as his mother in magic, though they look the same age. He recently married Nerissa and are currently expecting their first child. But honestly, I've never really bonded with him. Reason enough?

Nerissa

screenshot_original.jpg

Finally, the ancient and once all-powerful water god, now known as Nerissa. When a spell backfired, this being was trapped in a mortal and corporeal body. Now severely lacking in her previous power and ways of getting tributes, Nerissa's got a lot to learn about being human, especially with a baby on the way. Then again, she's sort of the outsider of the group. The only one she finds even half tolerable is her husband Leonard, despite her reasonable hatred of magic. Again, could this be reason enough?

So which ones, guys? Feel free to ask for more information on them if you want to make more informed choices. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited July 2013
    Forgot to put in a section for the votes and results! :lol:

Lucian:

Caithe:

Marina:

Faith:

Leonard:

Nerissa:
  • Options