Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to Register Digital Copy of Island Paradise

I'm having difficulty registering my digital copy of Island Paradise. I'm using the code from Origin, the one that I used to install the game and it keeps telling me that it's invalid. I'm very confused. I've registered Digital copies of the games before as I have purchased several EPs that way. I will say however that when I ticked on the orange 'Download' button, it told me that I didn't have my digital copy of the base game installed and to uninstall my physical DVD installed copy of the base game and install the digital version of it. I was unwilling to do this so I just double clicked on the Island Paradise box logo in My Games and it started to download and then install. I just spent €40 on this EP, I'd like to be able to register it. Any info is helpful.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited July 2013
    hey MiyuEmi good to see :)

is your digital copy from origin? if so you dont need to register at origin or here, and the icon should show up here instantly, of course that said some folks have issues and my guess its another website glitch for non US players

but heres more info http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/656133.page
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks a million Ceejay. Yes, it's from Origin. Didn't know why it wouldn't register on the site as I've registered my digital downloads before. It didn't show up automatically on my page, so I must be having some sort of issue with the registration, but the game is working so I guess lack of registration is the least of my worries!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited July 2013
    Just an update to let anyone know who is having a similar problem, what seems to have been happening was a major delay. It took Origin more than 48 hours, but my game was spontaneously registered this morning. So either there was a general delay or they will only register games to the site during Monday to Friday business hours.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]