Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lights! Camera! Act.. wait, no camera?

Hello,

So I'm pretty excited about this stuff pack as I love westerns, horror movies and comic superheros, I will get it, I'm very happy.. I would be expecting the bonus stuff from origin to actually be a part of the SP, but.. well..

I see lights, the director's chair but, where is the camera?, I don't see any camera!.. Please, please if there is no camera I need one, you guys still have time to add it, I don't need it to be functional, I just need it in there. Or is the camera included with the normal EP?

In fact, we had some kind of picture studio that came with one of the EPs and there is a built in set, one is western, the other is kind of sci-fi, I would have loved if the cameras would have been separated from the rest of the set :( .

This is like my biggest concern so, please, do we get a camera, was it an overlook? Maybe I didn't see it and I'm just freaking out <.<..

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't know how I missed that one from the pictures. I would think that a movie camera would be a given, for a movie set???

I hope they can add this still.
  • Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited July 2013
    I think the cameras might (MIGHT) be part of that special edition stuff they hinted at in the broadcast for pre-orders. The "behind the scenes" items.
  • Options
    MurglemurgleMurglemurgle Posts: 245 Member
    edited July 2013
    I didn't want to add the link to simsvip screenshot of the bonus stuff from Origin, because I don't know how permissions work with them, but checking it, I didn't see any camera, just the lights, set, director's chair and some other stuff.

I would be really grateful if some simguru finds out if there is a camera or not.. this stuff pack -after all- is called Movie Stuff, the behind the scenes part is important, at least to me :( .
  • Options
    CSsims926CSsims926 Posts: 195 Member
    edited July 2013
    Talked to EA. They said it comes with a camera, AND IT WORKS!!! So excited
  • Options
    MurglemurgleMurglemurgle Posts: 245 Member
    edited July 2013
    OMG, thank you so much for checking it CSsims <3, I wasn't expecting one that worked :) .
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yep! Heres the exact thing. Normally I don't post this but it proves they arnt robots

Me: So I was wondering if there would be a camera with the specil origin movie stuff....stuff. It dosnt ned to work. Just wondering

Guy: Oh, theres a camera with it
    Guy: And trust me, it works
    guy: *laughs*

He actually typed that :3
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2013
    CSsims926 wrote:
    Yep! Heres the exact thing. Normally I don't post this but it proves they arnt robots

Me: So I was wondering if there would be a camera with the specil origin movie stuff....stuff. It dosnt ned to work. Just wondering

Excellent news! Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    TinkerballTinkerball Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited July 2013
    CSsims926 wrote:

What does he mean by "it works"? If he means a movie camera, that would be like getting a PC item with with a SP. Who at EA did you talk to?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    He didn't specify what he ment, (If he did, I would have known about the superhero items!) I did a live chat with origin. :D
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited July 2013
    oh, i was kinda excited about the movie camera but I don't trust some of those guys on live chat. Some of them seem to have no actual knowlege of the game. I'm going to wait to hear it from a simguru.
  • Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited July 2013
    "wait, no cameras?"

LOL

That's what I said.

I use this one. There is a link for just the tv camera :-)

http://www.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_other_06.shtml
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited July 2013
    I want a Sheriff's Badge and a Deputy's Badge for Men ages Young Adult to Elder, But I'd Prefer if they were star badges as accessories, or part of a top or outfit for men,... Simgurus, Please You still have time to add these items into The Sims 3 Movie Stuff Pack, and don't forget Segaro Cactuses as a World Objects, and a Lot Objects.
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited August 2013
    "wait, no cameras?"

LOL

That's what I said.

I use this one. There is a link for just the tv camera :-)

http://www.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_other_06.shtml

I'm liking this stuff, does that weathermap and podium really give skill points though? Pretty impressive for CC :thumbup: