Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Progression when not playing?

I know some (most) people won't want it. lol

It'd definitely be an option, you could turn it off or on as you wanted. For me, I like the game progression, I just don't always have the time to sit here and play for hours on end. It'd be cool if my game could progress, slowly, while it wasn't up and running. Turn it off at night, then wake up in the morning to see what my Sims had been up to while I was gone!

I remember, in the Sims 2?, I think, there was a "Sim while minimized" option. It would let your game run (progress), even if it had been minimized. I'd even just like that option back! lol My computer has a bad habit of minimizing games at random. All games. I'm more than happy to load up Sims and walk away, or go do housework, while it's running, but when my computer decides to minimize the game, it gets paused! So no progress. :(

I am sure I am in the minority, since a lot of Simmers like to keep a watchful eye on their Sims, lol, but I think it might be a neat option for those like me, who like the surprise of letting Sims do their own things!