Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Permanent Snow Day for One

Soooo... In trying to find a reason for what's happening I couldn't find any post that was a great match, and did not find any solution.

Yes I have mods, Twallans, and they're all updated. The game and the store are updated as well.

My problem:

9/10 whenever I have a heavy snowfall none of the kids get snow days off. That's fine, I was born and raised and currently live in a region where if you can still get your car out of the garage it's not too deep to get to school/work, so that doesn't bother me.

HOWEVER

When I do get a notification for a snow day it's only for one or two of the kids (I currently have 4 school aged kids). And then the snow day status NEVER goes away.

Here's the kicker for the most recent - at 8am they get on their bikes and head to school, enter the building, turn around and go home with a notification that they're skipping school on a field day. When I try to forcibly send them back I get the notification that school is not in session.

This happens any time there is a snow day notification.

I have reset the snow day kid, I have reset the school lot, etc. I'm tempted to just ship his rear off to military school and wash my hands of him...

This has happened on several saves (if I start a new world I start a family/save) and in 3 different (EA) worlds.

Anyone got any other suggestions?