Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My menu is a white box....(pictures please help)

So my sim opens the menu and she turns into a white box.

Then the waitress takes the order but there's no pad

Screenshot-14_zpsa07c1446.jpg

Then the waitress comes with a big box, which is supposed to be my meal.

Screenshot-15_zps24d9e770.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpsd18dfe24.jpg

*** is happening?! Any solutions please?

Comments

• Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited July 2013
    OMG. :shock:
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited July 2013
    You use Custom Content, right? A conflict in coding might be causing the issue.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2013
    You might have some conflicting CC or you'll need to uninstall the Industrial Oven AND Menu (The Menu object should be on your launcher). Then install the Industrial Oven.
  • Options
    SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Hmm..its all really weird. I have tons of merged CC, I'll take them out and see.
  • Options
    LizzizLizziz Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2013
    LOL! :lol:
    I am sorry !(Sorry Your New dl isn`t working correctly !!)I couldn`t help myself laughing seeing your pictures ! Are you sure Your sim didn`t Place a REALLY big order ? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    muffims102muffims102 Posts: 48 New Member
    edited July 2013
    try clearing cache that always helped with the drafting table from ambitions
  • Options
    3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited July 2013
    I have plenty of CC, i have over 2500 items in my downloads folder and something like 400 in my .package folder and im not getting this issue. ide try going to your launcher and checking the "run without custom content" box and see if that works.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It's a never ending list of CC issues with me. :hunf:
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited July 2013
    I was also going to point the finger at bad CC. I agree with the others that said to try to clear out your cache file and see if that fixes it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Cleared my caches and my game is working thanks all for the suggestions :D I love the new content so much. I've placed a rabbithole rug in the kitchen of the Monte Vista pizzeria so it's like my sim works in the kitchen :D I love it!
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited July 2013
    Cleared my caches and my game is working thanks all for the suggestions :D I love the new content so much. I've placed a rabbithole rug in the kitchen of the Monte Vista pizzeria so it's like my sim works in the kitchen :D I love it!

Im having the same exact problem. Cleared my caches, but it did not fix it for me. I will try next to run without custom content.
  • Options
    mackeemacmackeemac Posts: 21 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Lizziz

LOL!
    I am sorry !(Sorry Your New dl isn`t working correctly !!)I couldn`t help myself laughing seeing your pictures ! Are you sure Your sim didn`t Place a REALLY big order ?

Thats too funny! Maybe she ordered a go BOX. :) Light humor. My sister has the same problem. I hope she finds a solution as well. Happy Simmimg
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited July 2013
    Im having the same exact problem. Cleared my caches, but it did not fix it for me. Next i ran the game without custom content...and still did not fix it.

Help please?
  • Options
    ICONIC786ICONIC786 Posts: 27
    edited July 2013
    I believe it is something to do with your ccmerged file make a new one and re install Restaurant set.
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited July 2013
    Funny pics anyhow! :) sorry you had trouble though!
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport