Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Creation Just By Bree

Comments

• Options
    wallawalla322wallawalla322 Posts: 42 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you very much for the gift Bree,and don't worry about the time its taken,I hope the weekend goes well for you and your family.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Walla my dear you will be happy to know the wedding went great. I will now have more time to focus on your request. I did two more rooms Friday so it is coming along. I Should have it finished shortly for you.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Walla my dear you will be happy to know the wedding went great. I will now have more time to focus on your request. I did two more rooms Friday so it is coming along. I Should have it finished shortly for you.

Glad to hear everything went well and I look forward to seeing my new house. Don't have the curtains and again thank you for that :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    You are very welcome dear. I'm working on it again this morning. Do you have this item.

Full Force Firewood

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    You are very welcome dear. I'm working on it again this morning. Do you have this item.

Full Force Firewood

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Just a quick reply as I'm just about to jump in bed, but no I don't have the fire wood
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Awesome Thank You for the quick reply dear. I will send it right away as I have it in the build dear.

P.S. well as soon as the store comes back up....
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I like one small bathroom, walk through and pictures and your request will be done my dear. I'm so sorry it took me so long.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    I like one small bathroom, walk through and pictures and your request will be done my dear. I'm so sorry it took me so long.

Not checked in for a bit, thank you kindly for the gift! Trying to picture how it fits in!! Its only adding to the excitement.

Don't worry about the time taken, all good things come to those that wait.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I have it finished dear. I'm doing pictures now and walk through to make sure it works for you and I will have it up for you soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    I have it finished dear. I'm doing pictures now and walk through to make sure it works for you and I will have it up for you soon.

That's fantastic news! I know what I'm doing this weekend!!!! I can't wait to see my sim's new home!!

Thank you very much for your efforts
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Yup I should have it up and ready for you to play by the weekend dear.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Give me just a little while and I will have it uploaded for you dear.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Walla Your request is ready. You can find the DL link and the Picture link on the first page of this thread. I really hope you enjoy it. I had a lot of fun building it for you.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Villebro30

I have Claimed Your Request

Hello all! Loving all of the new creations!

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: villebro30
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all EPs and all SPs except Movie Stuff and Katy Perry
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): whatever works best
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? everything furnished except the game room (2nd floor) and the bedrooms
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I own most of the store, so just ask before using something. I do have the Prism Art Studio in case the L-shaped staircase needs to be used.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.houseplans.com/plan/4032-square-feet-5-bedrooms-4-5-bathroom-modern-house-plan-2-garage-33117
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A small greenhouse would be great, but no plants. Also a small pond that sims can fish from.
    Additional instructions? I'm not sure what a casita (1st floor) is, but I would like that to be an office please.

Friend Request Sent on 6/7/14
  • Options
    villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi, Bree! Thanks for claiming my request, but I had just cancelled my request because I am unable to find any time to play Sims right now. Sorry for the confusion and I hope you didn't spend too much time on this.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    villebro30 wrote:
    Hi, Bree! Thanks for claiming my request, but I had just cancelled my request because I am unable to find any time to play Sims right now. Sorry for the confusion and I hope you didn't spend too much time on this.

No no sweetie I hadn't even started yet. I always wait for the check in dear. I'm really sorry you are not getting to Sim any at the moment dear. I know how hectic RL can be for us all. If you would like me to go ahead and do the request for you, you can pick it up anytime dear as they archive them in each month they are uploaded the the Request Thread and I would also add it to the DNA Blog where you could get it at anytime you started back simming dear. Just Let me know if you would sill like me to do it. Thank You for checking in with me dear.

P.S.
    If you would still like to wait till you come back then that will be ok also.
    If you ever want to reinstate this request please feel free to anytime on the DNA Request thread. I hope RL gets back to normal for you soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    InsaneSimDP

I have Claimed Your Request

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: InsaneSimDP
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Royalty
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL EPs and SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64 or 60x60
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I need one of the rooms for children and babies, like a fancy Royal nursery with toys and stuff, and a small servant quarters. The Rest of the bedrooms for adults and pet beds.
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: Light pink, white, gold, and silver
    Colors you dislike: neon green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any Store Content can be used I have all of it.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: ALL dr. pepper and t-mobile stuff can be used
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? islo paradiso
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I want a garden with the wishing well from luck palms, and pool and hot tub
    Additional instructions? I want my lot to fit into The Island Paradise world. Like with tropical flowers and trees but at the same time I want it be fancy like Royal Palace with chandlers and roses candles and a throne room and other finery. And a Magic Room for spells and creating potions.

Friend Request sent on 6/7/14
  • Options
    InsaneSimDPInsaneSimDP Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi BreeMiles Thanks for accepting my request. So I'm like excited! So like how does this work? do I check in here now if you need to ask me something?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hi BreeMiles Thanks for accepting my request. So I'm like excited! So like how does this work? do I check in here now if you need to ask me something?

Thank You so very much for checking in here. Yes could you please check this thread as often as you can to see if I have a question posted for you. I will get started right away on your request dear. Again Thank You so much for checking in.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    InsaneSimDP What lot in Island Paradise was you planing to set your request??? I would like to build it there if you had a specific one picked out dear.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    77 Paradise Road you know the empty 64x64 lot? That one.

So like my house or palace can you make so that it kinda matches the island paradise theme but at the same time its like a palace, rich, gold, silver you know fancy.

BTW do you use Sims 3 Store Content? Because I have all of the sets basically.

Like I have the Tiki Outdoor Party, Palace of Versailles, Tutor of Tudors,I imagine them combined in this big island palace.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    77 Paradise Road you know the empty 64x64 lot? That one.

So like my house or palace can you make so that it kinda matches the island paradise theme but at the same time its like a palace, rich, gold, silver you know fancy.

BTW do you use Sims 3 Store Content? Because I have all of the sets basically.

Like I have the Tiki Outdoor Party, Palace of Versailles, Tutor of Tudors,I imagine them combined in this big island palace.

Yes I do use store items. I got it on that lot! It looks awesome so far. I will fix it up nice for you dear. I don't have all the Palace of Versailles, but I do have the others and I will fix it fancy I promise.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Yay I'm excited!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I almost have the landscaping done and then I go to the inside!!! It's coming along beautiful I think.