Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GG Blog Launched!

Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
I am super excited to announce that our first GG newsletter has officially been released! You can find it here. We'll be realsing them every week, so keep a lookout for our other threads to take part, and feel free to send me an email (in my about me) if there is something you have written you would like to share on the blog. This is the GG Forum blog - everyone can take part! :mrgreen:

Everyone on the team has worked hard to make this happen, and I'd like to say THANK YOU! You are all amazing, truly.

Comments

• Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited July 2013
    the link's not working :(
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for letting me know :) I shall fix it. Give me just a few minutes because my phone is ringing.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    All fixed! =) Thanks for waiting! Sorry about the broken link earlier.
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited July 2013
    I love it!! Seriously, such a great newsletter, and definitely alerted me to a few awesome contests I hadn't heard about before!

Well done to everyone who worked on this :)
  • Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Excellent job! I commented and am following! ♥
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yay! It's great! Good job, team! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you all are enjoying it! I hope my team is super proud of themselves, I'm sure proud of them <3
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited July 2013
    I absolutely love it, and wonder why it hasn't been done before now :lol: , you guys did a wonderful job putting it all together :D

Would you all mind if I post a link to your blog on mine in an attempt to get more traffic? Or did you just want it to be seen by the people who hang out around here?
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited July 2013
    I really like the newsletter, It was very well put together and it was very informative. I shall definetley be reading it from now on. :mrgreen::wink:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Katieeee wrote:
    I absolutely love it, and wonder why it hasn't been done before now :lol: , you guys did a wonderful job putting it all together :D

Would you all mind if I post a link to your blog on mine in an attempt to get more traffic? Or did you just want it to be seen by the people who hang out around here?

Feel free! :)
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited July 2013
    I LOVE IT! :D And the attention shore in me loved the name drops, so thank youuuuuu. :D LOLLLLL.

I look forward to reading more from you guys in the future, and hopefully someday I'll be organized enough to contribute a guest article. :) Keep up the good work y'all!
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2013
    oh that's nice an easy to get a feel of whats going on... I like it
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    This week's newsletter has been released!
  • Options
    jezebelthenunjezebelthenun Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hey everyone! We hope you're enjoying the blog so far!

We'll be taking questions/comments/suggestions/corrections at our new team email address:

KUWTGGteam@outlook.com.

(There is no personal info associated with this email account)

If you'd like to contact us, just put the name of the column and either "Suggestion", "Question", "Comment", or "Correction" in the subject so we know the right person is seeing your email.

In the body, please write your correspondence and provide us with your screen name so that we know whose awesome email it is.

Thanks all!
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited July 2013