Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Download version of World Adventures won't register.

I just bought World Adventures today while it was on sale. I had to buy the download version because there was no option to buy the physical copy. I know it's supposed to register automatically, it worked for Generations which I bought at the same time as World Adventures, but World Adventures still doesn't have an icon on my MyPage, and when I try to download the Explorer's Loot, it says I don't have it registered and asks me if I want to. And if I try to enter the serial code, it says it's invalid. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm afraid this is something you'll need to contact Customer Service for. This thread has all the contact options.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/655809.page
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited July 2013
    Does the WA icon appear in Origin? Did you buy the WA pack thru Origin? With the sale it may take a little time to appear. did the transaction complete?
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited July 2013
    DawnLBrown wrote:
    I'm afraid this is something you'll need to contact Customer Service for. This thread has all the contact options.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/655809.page
    Thanks for the link, I'm gonna contact Customer Service now. :)
    *****7 wrote:
    Does the WA icon appear in Origin? Did you buy the WA pack thru Origin? With the sale it may take a little time to appear. did the transaction complete?
    It does appear in origin, I've had it installed for a while now, it just doesn't seem to want to register. Generations, which I bought at the same time as World Adventures, I even installed it after World Adventures, registered a while ago though.