Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Installed patterns showing up as blank white spaces

I've done a google search and haven't found anything to explain why this is happening.

I opened my game last night and all of the patterns I've uploaded from the exchange are showing up as blank white spaces. Anything I've used those patterns on are the base color or white. They are all at the top of my list where the usually are, just showing as a white square.

I'm thinking I'll probably have to uninstall and reinstall all of the homes I've downloaded from the exchange (as that's where most of my patterns have come from), but I'm hoping to avoid it if there is an easier fix.

"This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited July 2013
    hi LadyLaFleur

try cleaning out cache files, pull mods folder if you have one and testing in a new world. if the problem continues try pulling out the last few Cc you installed and testing again

also have you recently updated your video card driver?
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited July 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    hi LadyLaFleur

try cleaning out cache files, pull mods folder if you have one and testing in a new world. if the problem continues try pulling out the last few Cc you installed and testing again

also have you recently updated your video card driver?

I delete my cache files regularly and everything is up to date with my drivers etc. I only use Nraas mods - Overwatch and Master Controller - but I'll try that.

I installed a house boat last night - maybe that's what did it. :)

L
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited July 2013
    ok, hopefully its just that game or some bad cc. but if nothing fixes it it could be a card driver update if recent.
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited July 2013
    It was the houseboat I installed last night. Thanks for your help! :D