Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to get the game to generate a resort owner and employees?

I lifted a resort from IP and placed it in Monte Vista. I'm not interested in owning a resort yet, but I wanted my sims to be able to check in for the weekend. They couldn't because there was no front desk attendant, and even though the townies could help themselves to the buffet (though I guess on one's going to say no to a ghost), my sims couldn't use any amenities. It's been there for a couple of sim days, I thought it would have generated staff by now. I tried Master Controller and Register mods, but couldn't find anything to help there.

Is there a cheat or something that will staff it?
Gallery ID: LDM2

Comments

• Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited July 2013
    I built one and uploaded it to the exchange. When I tested it by downloading it and putting it into another town it was fully staffed. The resorts have to be running/fully staffed when you put them in the library. Otherwise, the game will register them as closed...
  • Options
    MiloBeanMiloBean Posts: 770 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe try buying it and running it long enough to generate a staff and then sell it.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited July 2013
    I built one and uploaded it to the exchange. When I tested it by downloading it and putting it into another town it was fully staffed. The resorts have to be running/fully staffed when you put them in the library. Otherwise, the game will register them as closed...

That makes sense, because I saved it from a newly opened game. I'll try it again, thanks.
    Gallery ID: LDM2