Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there any Island Paradise Origin exclusve code lottery?

seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
I would love to get this set.
or maybe someone would like to trade:
SimPoints exchange for the code: Carnaval Costumes Pack.

I really care about the clothes. Especially in costume for men. Maybe there is someone to whom this set do not like and want to give it up or exchange for simpoints. To be fer in relation to the other person to suggest the exchange code 100 SimPoints. I really depend on this set. I have no technical possibility to purchase with Origin, so this offer.

I do not want to force anyone, just politely ask.

Comments

• Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited June 2013
    You're welcome to have my Carnival Costumes code; if you have an email address in your About Me I will send the code to you by email once mypages are back up and running.

No need to send a gift, I'm not bothered about the clothes anyway :)
  • Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited June 2013
    I was looking for the same thing as well :) The clothes are cute. It's very sweet of you to give your code away Shrill. If anyone else knows of any lotteries I'd be interested in entering :)
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yelp :p I would like to know if there are some lotteries around for it too. The clothes are looking great!
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if I want my code or not. I'm kinda picky about the clothes I load, how/where can we tell what's in this code?
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Shrill wrote:
    You're welcome to have my Carnival Costumes code; if you have an email address in your About Me I will send the code to you by email once mypages are back up and running.

No need to send a gift, I'm not bothered about the clothes anyway :)

I Love You :*

At the moment my page is broken for me so I can't provide You my e-mail:

I will cancel it and edit this post when You reed this.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    998138_10151758428409954_830533359_n.jpg&w=403&h=403&ei=OnjQUb_QD8Tcsga6jYH4CQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:8,s:0,i:106&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=185&tbnw=182&start=0&ndsp=32&tx=102&ty=47

and for girl:
    The-Sims-3-Island-Paradise-Origin-Exclusive-2.jpg%253Fresize%253D300%25252C300&w=300&h=300&ei=OnjQUb_QD8Tcsga6jYH4CQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:2,s:0,i:87&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=196&tbnw=225&start=0&ndsp=32&tx=108&ty=66
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited June 2013
    I've sent you the code Seadramon, you can edit out your email address now :)

Hope the code works ok, just let me know if there's a problem :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Shrill wrote:
    I've sent you the code Seadramon, you can edit out your email address now :)

Hope the code works ok, just let me know if there's a problem :mrgreen:

The code works fine. Now I have to buy my copy of Limited Edition Island Paradise afther cash date from work.