The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Me Choose! (Legacy Heir)

Hi everyone! I've been raising my legacy family for a while now, and with the addition of I.P., there are new challenges coming up. For instance, in the past, I have always just chosen the heir/ess that I liked best to play once my parent sims age up, and I have all adult children. But now, there is more at stake than riches! My sims have two resorts and two houses! I'd love it if YOU guys helped me decide who is going to inherit the money and run the resorts. Here are your candidates (note- these are in game born, no cheats, and their traits are rolled random):

a0xstc.jpg

Kirby Scott (F)
Traits: Socially Awkward, Genius, Avant Garde, Perfectionist, Mooch
Career: Lifeguard (5)
Skills: Athletic (3), Logic (2), Charisma (4), Painting (1), Cooking (2), Social Networking (3), Handiness (3)

Kirby hates her mother, but loves her father, has 4 good friends (aside from her family), and is currently looking for Mr. Right, but has no love interests at this time.

Contestant Number 2 :

2qlyiw3.jpg

Jarreth Scott (M)
Traits: Sailor, Insane, Eccentric, Animal Lover, Friendly
Career: Education (2)
Skills: Athletic (3), Cooking (2), Logic (1), Writing (1)

Jarreth, like his older sister, has a a rocky relationship with his critical mother. He and his father are indifferent, not friends, but not enemies, either. He has recently married his high school love, Carla, they are working on starting a family. Aside from immediate family, Jarreth has 3 good friends from his workplace.

So, who would YOU choose, and why??

Comments

• Options
    Thumper000Thumper000 Posts: 203 New Member
    edited June 2013
    The girl should inherit as her traits make her marginally more suited for business. Since both relationships with parents are tumultuous at best, logic says that someone clever who knows to keep their yap shut ( soc. akw.) may be ahead of the game to someone insane and eccentric enough to most likely have a lobby full of ill-mannered pets chewing things up and making puddles. If this were life we're talking about, then that's probably accurate. Who would a guest feel more comfortable staying with and returning to..?
  • Options
    abugsmomabugsmom Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2013
    Bump.
  • Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'd go w/ the girl for the legacy.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    WinterCloudsWinterClouds Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited June 2013