Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Europe - are you excited? :)

Well I'm from Croatia and my copy of the IP game should be available for download (via Origin) in 1 hour and 15 minutes :) I'm very excited so I was wondering is there anyone else who is as excited as I am??!! :P
:-P :-P :-P

Comments

• Options
    AlexakiiAlexakii Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2013
    How do you find the exact time for download? Im in Greece and origin isn't telling me!!! (when I hover over it in origin it only tells me that it hasn't been released yet)
  • Options
    mjakeli6mjakeli6 Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2013
    well, I don't know the exact time, but I suppose it should be available around midnight... Although when I was waiting for University Life to be released it was available for me to download around 00:45, so it was late... but I'm optimistic :D 8)
  • Options
    ChakessssChakessss Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    This is eating away at the back of my head :D
    My order confirmation e-mail said I would get it on the 27th.
    Nothing...

Past midnight here... ;3;
    And I can't see any specific time either.
  • Options
    blindingfateblindingfate Posts: 103 Member
    edited June 2013
    its usually midnight for whichever country your in :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yeah, I also got e-mail saying it will be available on 27th, but after I googled it, I found out that european release date was actually 28th
  • Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm from Portugal and I'll buy my copy tomorrow around 14h. I like to have the physical copy.

I'd go in the morning, but last time with University Life they were still unpacking the game, so this time I'll wait till the afternoon just to be safe :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    well its 1 hour left to wait for uk :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Was up yesterday until 4am.
    Believing that they'll release it on the 27th just for me...(as promised by that silly e-mail)

Seems that today will be the same '_'
  • Options
    RevSteveWRevSteveW Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm guessing it will release at 1am in the UK, since although I'm posting this at 11pm its showing as 10pm
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    now just have to find things to do for the next hour lol.......
  • Options
    afpickrenafpickren Posts: 220 Member
    edited June 2013
    omg I'm excited FOR you guys. It's so much fun :) Just take it one step at a time. I was VERY overwhelmed the first day.
    Origin ID: TitanSimmer
    Twitter: TitanSimmer
    Tumblr: TitanSimmer
  • Options
    ElmerinElmerin Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I am already putting on the coffee pot and settling in for the wait :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'll make a cup of coffee and wait... :mrgreen: ..and I'll just stare at the Origin refreshing it again and again like some kind of psycho... like I'm already doing for past two hours.. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Elmerin wrote:
    I am already putting on the coffee pot and settling in for the wait :-)

hmmm sounds like a plan so i can play through the night...but that doesnt take up an hour and im too excited to settle down atm
  • Options
    DongleboyDongleboy Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Haha I thought I had got an early download this evening when my email with my limited edition codes came in .. but I was disappointed. So sitting in front of the telly now just trying to be patient :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Dongleboy wrote:
    Haha I thought I had got an early download this evening when my email with my limited edition codes came in .. but I was disappointed. So sitting in front of the telly now just trying to be patient :)

No e-mails here :D
    I'd be less impatient if I had any confirmation that I will get it today.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited June 2013
    For first time preorderers, don't expect all the emails to come at once. I mean that in both ways, people will get their codes before you, and you will not get all your codes at once, but don't worry, eventually, they will come. I got one of my UL codes 3 days after I was supposed to, (so 5 days after the actual release), but I got it, no hassle, just patience.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yeah i actually got my codes earlier today but in the past ive had to wait 3-4 days or they arrive just after midnight and if you still have a problem just getin touch with live help :)

off to finally make that coffee lol

edit : dont forget to check junk/spam folders!!
  • Options
    ElmerinElmerin Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I normally seem to get the codes about 30 min before I am able to download the game, if it goes like that tonight I will be very happy :)
  • Options
    StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm excited FOR you guys! Must've been hell seeing all us North American folks playing for the last couple days. :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    it usually is lol only 6mins to go and counting....
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited June 2013
    StephenTM wrote:
    I'm excited FOR you guys! Must've been hell seeing all us North American folks playing for the last couple days. :(

Frustrating but interesting to see.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Arletta wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:

Frustrating but interesting to see.

yeah definetley interesting love looking at the screenshots but by the end of the week your just itching to play the game!!
  • Options
    GemzaaaGemzaaa Posts: 53
    edited June 2013
    I'm in the UK and waiting so I can download it overnight, but I gotta feeling that my emails won't bother arriving til at least 3am (the usual)!
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited June 2013
    StephenTM wrote:

Worst part is when they complain if you ask me. We don't even have the game!