Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your IP stories!

Well it won't be long until everyone until everyone will be able to get their own copy of Island Paradise! (Unless my maths has failed me yet again)
Whooooo!
Fluttershy_-_Yay.gif

But until then, some still have to endure the pain of not having the game.
No whoo for you, Mr Release Date!
But you can relieve the pain! (Or exacerbate it) Post your pictures, post your post your Sims, but most importantly post your IP stories!!!
:mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited June 2013
    Temporary bump, reserving my story. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SG98SG98 Posts: 821 Member
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    AyaMayAyaMay Posts: 91 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm not doing an official story, but I have been planning this out since I pre-ordered, so I've been having a blast seeing it all come to fruition.

I had Geoff Landgraab dump his wife and marry Jamie Jolina. They had a baby, Lola, and moved with teen Malcolm to Isla Paradiso. Geoff quit his job at the hospital and is now a self-employed author. Lola is a kid, and has been snorkeling her little heart out - she's a total beach bum and spends her entire weekend playing in the sand and splashing in the water.

Malcolm loves diving. His dad bought him a houseboat docked on the main island, but since he's still a teen, he can't stay there alone :cry: I might just age him up and have him register as self-employed. He's already caught an octopus and a few other cool sea creatures - my plan is to get them mounted and have his houseboat be like a floating trophy room, with all these fish mounted on the walls.

My future plan is to have Malcolm find an island and run his own resort off of it, and have Lola become a mermaid. Malcolm is dating the older Ichtaca daughter, so he might just marry her.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited June 2013
    AyaMay wrote:
    I'm not doing an official story, but I have been planning this out since I pre-ordered, so I've been having a blast seeing it all come to fruition.

I had Geoff Landgraab dump his wife and marry Jamie Jolina. They had a baby, Lola, and moved with teen Malcolm to Isla Paradiso. Geoff quit his job at the hospital and is now a self-employed author. Lola is a kid, and has been snorkeling her little heart out - she's a total beach bum and spends her entire weekend playing in the sand and splashing in the water.

Malcolm loves diving. His dad bought him a houseboat docked on the main island, but since he's still a teen, he can't stay there alone :cry: I might just age him up and have him register as self-employed. He's already caught an octopus and a few other cool sea creatures - my plan is to get them mounted and have his houseboat be like a floating trophy room, with all these fish mounted on the walls.

My future plan is to have Malcolm find an island and run his own resort off of it, and have Lola become a mermaid. Malcolm is dating the older Ichtaca daughter, so he might just marry her.

I story's a story as far as I'm concerned. I too make plans long before release. I enjoyed it, sated my IP hunger....for now :wink:
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited June 2013
    My two Sims are having a really hard time of things at the moment. Their mother passed away a few nights ago, and then their heartbroken father accidentally died in a fire after trying to cook breakfast for the family. :(
    dc0ee4a7-6a98-4d26-bf96-1281b00cf7ae_zpsb624ef16.jpg

Aiden's always dreamed of adventure. Now orphaned, he's struggling to regain his confidence and his sister Chloe has lost her artistic inspiration. Having seen a commercial for Isla Paradiso on television, Aiden and Courtney decide to put their trauma behind them and make a fresh start in paradise. :)
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2013
    My sim has just eaten some kelp :) And... She has transformed into a Mermaid :)

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    KyuWolf13KyuWolf13 Posts: 322 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have three stories...I don't know if I have pictures...I always forget to take pictures of stuff like that.

The first guy I made, I had him saved in my bin in wait for IP and sense Im in US I got it released on June 25 :D So Im playing the game as we type this. His name is Travis Steel, for a picture just look at my avatar. That is Travis. I made him for the number one thing I am most excited about with this game: scuba diving. He moved from Sunset Village to Isla Paradiso, he was raised by his father who was a business man. He died shortly after Travis right before Travis become a young adult. Travis has always loved the water and always loved boats. He gained some money from his father after his passing and used it to move, by a houseboat, and start his career as a scuba diver. Right now he is a level 5 scuba diver and has made about 10,000. Travis cannot believe his dream has come true.

The second family of sorts, I put in the game a month ago. The story goes, Christine and Maxwell met in college, they had a one night stand and Christine become pregnant. They moved to Lucky Palms, got married and soon had a little boy named Lucas Aqua. Christine always had a dream to run her own resort and Maxwell always wanted to live on the water. So they moved to Isla paradise, Max built a houseboat from scratch and Christine brought a foreclosed resort. Now she runs a 2 star resort and Max just floats around. Lucas is a genius baby and just turned into a child. Max and Christine are thinking about another......I don't have any pictures of them...I keep forgetting to take them

My last guy is Julian Jonas. I downloaded a sim from the exchange. I didn't feel like making one. I changed his name, hair, clothing and traits. Julian always lived in Isla Paradiso. When his parents died he moved to a new home only keeping the boat that his father built. Julian is now a lifeguard and wants to save 50 sims form the death of water. He has 10 done only 40 more to go. Here is a picture of him running to save his first sim.[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/459/437/015/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

As well Im thinking about starting a mermaid family here soon. I am interesting in them. I am thinking about making a family of evil mermaids :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: wahahahahaha