Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Terrible idling problems since IP

Has anyone else had really bad idling issues since IP? I had it before but not nearly this bad. Ill tell a sim to do something and they stand there for upwards of 5+ sim hours before doing anything. I've ever had to reset a few sims because I thought they were legitimately stuck. My sim was a vampire, I have since had to cute him because he nearly died a few times from just standing out in the sun burning when I tell him to go home. Same with scuba diving, by the time the sim gets out to the spot I want them to, they are starving, smelly, lonely, etc. and it's tough to even have them go under water because I'm scared he will run out of air before he can get back to the surface.

Anyone having this problem? I doubt I'm the only one.
WLfAA9V.png

Comments

• Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited June 2013
    I haven't had my sims stuck, but there is quite a bit of lag. My Overwatch keeps reporting unrouteable sims :(
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    JalidaJalida Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't experience this before they do what I tell them, but rather after I've told them to do something.

When I tell them to do something there is a brief lag before they do it, but nothing all that long, however after they've accomplished my requested task they might stand there for 3 to 5 in game hours doing absolutely nothing but standing there until they decide what it is that they wish to do next. Doesn't happen every time, but enough times to see that there may well be something not quite right about this expansion pack.
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited June 2013
    I haven't had my sims stuck, but there is quite a bit of lag. My Overwatch keeps reporting unrouteable sims :(
    my game is like that to