Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The i want to giveaway my Barnacle Bay code thread

Hi, this is basically just a thread where those who preordered in NA and already has BB. If you want to give it away to someone on the forums just post here. I dont have BB myself so i have nothing against getting one, but it is all up to the owners of the code :).

Have fun with the code trading :D

EDIT: Dont share your codes here, PM eachother the codes so you know the person will get it.

Comments

• Options
    Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    edited June 2013
    If anyone would like to donate theirs -- I'd love to have it! :D
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited June 2013
    i have a spare code. been trying to get rid of it or trade it for the bayside washer
  • Options
    PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
    edited June 2013
    I was so sad when I found out that if you don't live in NA you don't get Barnacle Bay. I don't understand why the rest of us have been ostracised from that party. I wish they told us the reason for why non-NA residents are penalised for that, not forgetting we have to wait longer before we can play the game. Anyway, I'll stop grumbling.
  • Options
    EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited June 2013
    dragon114 wrote:
    i have a spare code. been trying to get rid of it or trade it for the bayside washer

I can totally gift you that washer! how do we PM though?
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited June 2013
    dragon114 wrote:

deal
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2013
    PirateJandcats-
    I don't know about other countries, I heard that the UK got a free stuff pack instead (I would of preferred that as I don't have a lot of stuff packs yet or other worlds/items, but not complaining).

I think it is that each country does their own thing. Maybe yours had a different offer?

Anyways I already used my code as I didn't have Barnacle Bay, but nice that others are doing this. If I had it already, I would have given it to someone who didn't have it and wanted it or traded it for something else I needed. ^^ I think there is a forum for gift giving though.
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    edited June 2013
    dragon114 wrote:

You cannot PM people on the forums, the only way would be putting your email in your my page information, and communicate through that.

Also there is a gift giving forums where people have already been offering BB to those who want extra help:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/forums/show/454.page
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    grobnic356grobnic356 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited June 2013
    If you friend eachother you can communicate either in-game(through the messages0 or from messages recieved on the sims " my page "
  • Options
    Mario2196Mario2196 Posts: 299
    edited June 2013
    If anybody would like to spare a Barnacle Bay code, i will gladly accept? (Oh God, i feel so abusive by asking) :oops:
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ok...I have BB already and have the one that came free so...who to give it too.......first come, first serve? Message me through this forum/site..whoever does so first...
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't know where to find my new BB code but since I already have BB I am happy to give it away to anyone who needs it.
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited June 2013
    once i find it, that is. LOL
  • Options
    NikitaRoseNikitaRose Posts: 26 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have my code and already have Barnacle Bay. So anyone who needs it, let me know, I'm happy to pass it on.
  • Options
    blinky47jblinky47j Posts: 495 Member
    edited June 2013
    It's in your email. That's how I got mine.
  • Options
    EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited June 2013
    XxAirixX wrote:
    PirateJandcats-
    I don't know about other countries, I heard that the UK got a free stuff pack instead (I would of preferred that as I don't have a lot of stuff packs yet or other worlds/items, but not complaining).

I think it is that each country does their own thing. Maybe yours had a different offer?

Anyways I already used my code as I didn't have Barnacle Bay, but nice that others are doing this. If I had it already, I would have given it to someone who didn't have it and wanted it or traded it for something else I needed. ^^ I think there is a forum for gift giving though.

Most of europe had stuffpack including me
  • Options
    HollenaHollena Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited June 2013
    would love this world! :D I preordered the 23rd apparently it was too late?
  • Options
    boggieboggie Posts: 348 Member
    edited June 2013
    :-) There is a way to have a win win scenario. For those who don't want Barnacle Bay but want something else from the store. There could be a trade. The Barnacle Bay code for Simpoints gifting. Then everybody gets what they want.
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hollena wrote:
    would love this world! :D I preordered the 23rd apparently it was too late?

Check you emails...I ordered on the 23rd too. I got a email with the code.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited June 2013
    Woo, you guys are awesome. I already have BB but gladly don't live in NA so I don't have an extra code. :D
  • Options
    TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited June 2013
    blinky47j wrote:
    It's in your email. That's how I got mine.

Ah, this is what I wanted to know. Thanks so much! I haven't received it yet, though, so I guess it takes a little while to come through? :?
  • Options
    simosity2simosity2 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited June 2013
    If anyone has a code to spare, I would be very grateful. I don't own Barnacle Bay.
  • Options
    Sara2541Sara2541 Posts: 10
    edited June 2013
    I'd love to have BB. I'm from europe and didnt get it with island paradise :)
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited June 2013

EDIT: Dont share your codes here, PM eachother the codes so you know the person will get it.

Are we able PM each other on these forums?

I don't remember being able to do that in the past however I was away from the forums from the end of May till mid-June so I may have missed something.
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't know where to find my new BB code but since I already have BB I am happy to give it away to anyone who needs it.

You should get an email with the code.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited June 2013
    DangerDanger started a thread of everyone that does and does not have Barnacle Bay:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/688212.page

The best way to get the codes to a simmer that wants Barnacle Bay is to gift them a cheap gift i.e., 25 simpoints and include the code with their gift, that is what I did.