Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Somehow, the Grim Reaper joined my family.

Been playing on Appaloosa Plains, on a world that's been going downhill with bugs and EA Story Progression turning back on by itself, deleting families, moving people in and randomly killing off pets. The most recent error, somehow I got the Grim Repaer to move in O_o

Screenshot-488_zps266f1b04.jpg

He has no autonomy whatsoever, doesn't age, and has the weirdest costumes outside of the reaper robe. I assume the game will generate a new reaper. If not, well, this world was broken anyway, im currently preparing all the Sims I want to keep for importing into a new AP.

Screenshot-490_zpsd7c3942d.jpg

I had fun cloning Grim, although I had to use the lifetime reward version, the Uni DNA sample interaction fails 100% of the time with him despite BFF status

Screenshot-498_zps70df4a40.jpg

I edited his son's traits and clothing but nothing else. Perfectly normal sim, if you ignore the pale greenish skin and the fangs and claws that I added :D

Screenshot-494_zps375eace5.jpg

I had fun with his outerwear, made use of the silly cowplant head as a makeshift reaper hood so he can be like his father

Screenshot-495_zpsb1213013.jpg
Screenshot-496_zps59e51470.jpg

This is the Grim Reaper's look outside of his robes: This is his career outfit for his Epitaph Writer job of all things *eyeroll*
Screenshot-497_zpsc9405b90.jpg

His sleepwear is similar.
Screenshot-493_zpsf01b9064.jpg

I think I will upload these two, even if the Reaper father doesn't really work, the kid is awesome and I MAY make him into a black-winged fairy, aka Angel of Death.
Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.

Comments

• Options
    acorn88acorn88 Posts: 171 Member
    edited June 2013
    pretty cool. I threw a friend elixir at the grim reaper once and it made him a bff but it was a wasted effort cause I couldn't contact him after he left. Thnks for sharing the captures.
  • Options
    treintrientreintrien Posts: 492 New Member
    edited June 2013
    :) This is a glitch I'd love to have ;)

Great story and indeed a cute kid.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited June 2013
    How interesting! :-o