Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mypage trouble again???

Hi I just tried to post and comment 10 times.....
I exited my browser and tried again after 4 tries and did this multiple times.... Anyone else having trouble posting or commenting?
I think my latest status update took me 6 tries to actually go through, commenting no luck yet.. I just keeps eating my posts and even my likes this time around...
Is it me or do you guys have trouble too?

If so feel free to chat and ramble here :P

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I'm logged in but it tells me to log in every time I try to access my page. :(
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, pretty sure EA broke them again. *sigh*
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeps, same as Thursday.
    I've already posted on their Twitter, on their FB page and in this thread about it:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/180/672312.page#10973403

Please go there and post that it's fudged up for you too. The more voices, the better the chance of them fixing it permanently (I hope...).

PS: Since I can NOT share it on my MyPage due to faulty website, I am gonna share it here instead and ask for some feedback:

Can you do me a favor and tell me how you all like this idea for a Pool/Dance Studio/Gym building?

http://img822.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img822/5995/13718441234su.smil
    http://img6.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img6/2048/13718340217cs.smil
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited June 2013
    UGHHHHHHHHH.

So over this crap.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I'm logged in but it tells me to log in every time I try to access my page. :(

Yeah had this problem as well, however after re-opening my browser a couple of times this hasn't happened again... Luckily!

Will check it out Dolphine! I posted somewhere last time aswell, might have been the same thread :D
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2013
    The exchange says it is having maintenace it says but the store seems to be fine
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2013
    worse than Tuesday.... don't even get the pink car... just a "can't acses this site"...

and all notes up to the left is gone...

ok atleast I'm not alone...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, the My Page button isn't appearing for me and none of the gift/friend/mail icons either.

I swear, even monkeys could run this site better than EA. :roll:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The exchange says it is having maintenace it says but the store seems to be fine

hmm did see a not earlier.... BUT as usally I can't read them... click and blank page....

any one wants to play message pigeon for me in the future? and come post in short what they saying when they saying either on my my-page or the landing pad?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited June 2013
    okido1987 wrote:

Yeah had this problem as well, however after re-opening my browser a couple of times this hasn't happened again... Luckily!

Will check it out Dolphine! I posted somewhere last time aswell, might have been the same thread :D
    :D Thanks hun!
    I posted a slideshow in the CC forum, but then the entire wbesite went down for 6 minutes. So I haven't seen any replies yet, I'll go look now!
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    UGHHHHHHHHH.

So over this crap.

Hiya Dangerous one :D

How is the maffia game treating you? And did you have fun in the sprinklers?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited June 2013
    I cant get on my page either, i was just about to upload some sims and now they wont upload. :( I thought EA fixed the my pages on tuesday, But now i'm starting to think they did'nt.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    UGHHHHHHHHH.

So over this crap.

The sprinklers were hillarious! My little one absolutely loves it, even though we may have had to take a shower afterwards because we were covered in grass from being wet. LOL
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, the My Page button isn't appearing for me and none of the gift/friend/mail icons either.

LOL. I wish mypages worked so I could send you a friend request.
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yep I'm getting that too. I can't even see my mypage right now.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Or cats :p
    wnd_cc990f7cf26fbce69ccf73c7ff442618.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    UGHHHHHHHHH.

So over this crap.

The sprinklers were hillarious! My little one absolutely loves it, even though we may have had to take a shower afterwards because we were covered in grass from being wet. LOL

LOL Sounds like fun!
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited June 2013
    I like to think maybe they're doing something useful when our pages go down. Adding IP badges maybe? I can dream...
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    He was experimenting with what toys would make the water spray in different directions.

He also may have accidentally got a biker with the sprinkler. WHOOPS! LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Okay I just want to say a big OOPS from my part :P

a-fatal-error-has-occurred-please-s.jpg

I just went to mypage again and apparently now all the status updates that didn't go through actually went through now and I'm sorry for swamping your pages :shock:
    with FOUR of the same status updates..... After the first error I actually copied it just in case :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You can just delete your extra posts, Okido. Hover over the right hand corner
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You can just delete your extra posts, Okido. Hover over the right hand corner

Yup I know :D
    I have needed it before :P I can be very impatient so I sometimes post it again but than the first post just needed some time LOL

Ohw and LOL for the biker getting hit :P
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have been having trouble all day today. But now it seems fine for me. Hope it is for everyone else. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    back in function... yea.... now for how long? :?