Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New England World?

With IP coming out soon (yay!) I've seen a lot of people talking about what new store world they would like to see to compliment IP... I was thinking a "New England" world would be awesome! I can imagine a long boardwalk that is tones of gray with a Coney Island sort of feel... plus then we could fully enjoy all of the seasons as winter would certainty make sense there.

Portsmouth,+NH.jpg

1-2EZF2V_programdetail_place.asp.jpg

000802_c228_0038_csls.jpg

Well, I think it would be really cool, anyway. :D

Comments

• Options
    UserSam7823UserSam7823 Posts: 404 New Member
    edited June 2013
    As I sit here in New England writing this I fully support this idea :)
    Although, as a New England resident, I'm probably a little biased :wink:

I would just love some architecture that feels like home, though. A nice little fishing village with gray shingled capes and little stores would make me incredibly happy and we don't really have a world quite like that yet. Sunset Valley is very west coast, and we have a desert world, a Midwest world, a tropical world, a Louisiana bayou type world, but nothing very northeast.
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2013
    The campus in the Uni EP is based in New England. Not on the coast, though, apparently. :?
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    edited June 2013
    Lol yeah, I may be biased as well. Although I'm not really in New England, I'm in Pennsylvania. I still think we need a world similar to the East Coast though! (Besides Bridgeport-uck!). I tend to play in Appaloosa Plains building farmhouses most often since that's the closest thing to what I'm used to! Lol.
  • Options
    4BritishEyesOnly4BritishEyesOnly Posts: 8
    edited June 2013
    As someone desperate for the next year to pass before I move to New England, I fully support this. :D