Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Diving Lots!!!

Hello I didn't know if I should post this in CAW or Island Paradise but,
When I was in CAW placing a community lot it had three new options of what type of lot to make it
1.Port
2.Resort
And…
3.Diving!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png

Comments

• Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited June 2013
    oh nice you should find a thread in CAW and post it there also at least we know we cant make them in game but the CAW people can make them.
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited June 2013
    oooh, i see some custom worlds in my future! Not that I can build them but I am looking forward to what our awesome world builders share!
  • Options
    Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    edited June 2013
    I started a small/medium-ish island for island paradise, and I'm glad I can now put Djve Lots!!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
  • Options
    aynat134aynat134 Posts: 638 Member
    edited June 2013
    It says you can make diving lots in CAW......however you cant place anything. It gives red arrows and the cant be placed warning. I am hoping once IP comes out it changes this, but as for now........the dive lot is really nothing in CAW but an unusuable lot.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited June 2013
    aynat134 wrote:
    It says you can make diving lots in CAW......however you cant place anything. It gives red arrows and the cant be placed warning. I am hoping once IP comes out it changes this, but as for now........the dive lot is really nothing in CAW but an unusuable lot.

dive lots are EXCLUSIVE to IP therefore you can't place anything because you do not have the EP installed.
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes, a sim guru said we could edit the diving lots. But no other information given as to the editing being in game or CAW, or exactly which objects/build items will be allowed.