Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request for infants to be dressable and WITH hair on their heads

Ok. We can submit what we'd like to see in the game. I'd like to be able to dress infants and so would many other players.

People complained about the Sims2 babies just having a diaper who were too cold, They wanted to dress the infants so when Sims3 came along, You just wrapped the infants in a pink or blue blanket. Players call the infants larva or burrito babies.

Not all babies are bald. Hair on their little heads would be good too.

Come on. Give the infants the option to wear clothing. You can do it.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    I agree! I used to download cc in ts2 that was baby hair, and pacifiers and stuff. I used to have so much fun with it lol. I really wish they would finally give us the option to dress the babies, we've never been able to before. I don't know why they have to beat around the bush so much with it.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I call them larva babies but I agree. Give them babies some clothes and hair. Let's not make the babies objects this time either but actual sims this time around. :]
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited June 2013
    I agree with this so much.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    RinaStarrRinaStarr Posts: 785 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I agree completely. I'd love, if I had seasons, to dress the babies up in raincoats and bobble hats, and I'd like them to have some hair on their heads too. I was born with a layer of hair over my head and it just seems unrealistic that they don't.
  • Options
    BLUFLOWERBLUFLOWER Posts: 92 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I was born with a full head of hair, and I'm quite sure that my parents didn't wrap me in a pink blanket until I was two.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited June 2013
    First requirement for infants:

Arms and legs.

Next thing would be real nice too if they did give us hair choices for them

The really fun thing would be to dress them, so I agree with the OP but I wanted to be sure we all agree that babies need arms and legs! :lol:
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8